Chicago Guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Guys

going to be staying downtown next weekend around the ESPN Zone area and we're heading to the blackhawks game on Friday night. Looks like it's best to take a cab out there (won't have a car). anyone taken the train out there. Looks like you have to do a bus/train combo and im not sure about riding the old #20 out to that area of town.

any thoughts on that one?

thanks.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I have never taken the train to the UC so I wouldn't be speaking from experience, but it looks like it's about a 10 min drive from ESPN Zone to the United Center.

and for Public Transportation
    Take the Orange, Green, Purple, or Brown lines to Madison. Take Bus 20 west. For Bulls and Blackhawks games only, Bus 19 takes you there as well.

Sure seems like the 10 minute cab ride would be the easiest way to go. I would definitely suggest taking a cab. I've done bus/train combos other places in Chicago and it was nothing spectacular. Enjoy the game and go Hawks!
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

yeah, i think we will just cab it. not real fired up about taking that bus. i can't believe the train doesn't run anywhere near there.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X