MUST Look at this Link!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST Look at this Link!

Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes by Fotie Photenhauer (Book) in Cooking

I love to cook but man this is way too much but it's HILARIOUS.

Use the Preview Book at the bottom of the link to preview some of the pages.

Title of the Book: Natural Harvest - A collection of semen based recipes

BTW - You also have to read the comments

Comment

WHAT. THE. ****.

Comment

What category is the chef in?

Shooter or spitter and would that change the recipe? LMAO
        We know the chef ain't no swallower.....:laughing:
        Last edited by joepa66; 12-03-2008, 05:18 PM.
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Love some of the comments though.....I can relate to some of them too:

GREAT Book - a must buy! [ No Rating ] 28 Nov 2008
          by Neal Enbob
          I bought it and tried the spoon-n-toss cookies as a surprise for my wife. She gobbled one up really quickly but I just can't get her to swallow them. On the bright side, she said she was willing to try another batch next weekend.
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Funny stuff! :beerbang:

Nice, if your woman don't swallow it, get her a cuspidor, then save it, and feed it to her later! :beer2:

Just remember not to taste, while you are cooking! :ohman: And make sure your recipe is only enough for 1. :laughing:

Comment

OK.....after laughing my ass off....I have to ask.....how the hell did you come across this site? Exactly what were you googling when you "came" across this site?

Corey, you are a hell of a capper.....but I can't help but ask myself...WTF? :laughing:
              "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Gotta share this one with you......my wife, who is the worst person to have on the technology committee here at school and who knows nothing about computing let alone how it works....was looking for some sports equipment for our daughter. I told her to look at Dick's Sporting Goods instead of making the drive to Canton/Akron....so she did....or thought she was....she "googled": Dicks! She was surprised and embarrassed to admit she did this and was glad she was the only one in her office when she did so......
                :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Comment

:ohman: :help:

Comment

Nigel,

In defense of Cory, he was probably googling "how to get my wife to swallow" like most of us other poor deprived married chaps LOL

Having met Cory, I can vouch that he's not a very spermy guy. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X