Anyone know what happen...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what happen...

to our beloved "The War Dogs" from our old forum? Did anyone shoot him an email? Never heard from the guy at all since we all moved to predictem. Just wondering if anyone heard from him...
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

He decided to quit gambling.

Comment

And Cardinals has fallen off the face of the earth too.....if you remember, his dad was Cards who came up missing and then his son took his place and told us his dad died in a car accident. Damn, the kid was a great member just like his daddio, hate to lose good people like him....although his is from Arkansas....LMAO
      :sm:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
        He decided to quit gambling.
        Good move.
        2008.....updated 1/11/9....7:00pm....pacific

NFL 14-7-1.................+28.5

NBA 4-9....................-7.45

NCAAF 7-14..................-13.9

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
          And Cardinals has fallen off the face of the earth too.....if you remember, his dad was Cards who came up missing and then his son took his place and told us his dad died in a car accident. Damn, the kid was a great member just like his daddio, hate to lose good people like him....although his is from Arkansas....LMAO
          :sm:

dat **** happens all the time.... what about bluegums???? I think he got caught by the feds....:celebrate:

Comment

HD, BG was a worfless, no count, shoulda been busted by the feds instead of being one, busch in a can drinking, and on and on and on. LOL

He's here, but under his original, been banned four times name.

:beer2:
            If its fun, do it

Comment

How about Assman.....I quote him in my sig-line.....?
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
              X