Murder Mystery Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder Mystery Party

Has anyone ever been to one of these things? The wife and I are going to one on New Years Eve and Im a little tenative. Doesn't seem like my cup of tea.

Any thoughts opinions or experiences here?

BTW, my character is based on Robert Downey Jr.

Sounds horrible...lol....GL!

Comment

a coworker of mine just went to one of these with her husband. She's cheating on him with another coworker of mine & was cast as a cheating wife. What a stretch:laughing:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I was hoping to be Charlie Sheen, think I could have played that role:laughing:

Comment

It sounds pretty gay but from what I've heard from all the people who have gone that it was more fun than they would have thought.

Let us know how it plays out.

If I was you, I'd bring some of those tiny bottles of booze and load up your pockets with them just in case it turns out to be a dud. A little captain morgans may just brighten up the party.

Comment

You will be much better off just building a ****in nest and taking a nap.....lmao
            If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              If I was you, I'd bring some of those tiny bottles of booze and load up your pockets with them just in case it turns out to be a dud. A little captain morgans may just brighten up the party.
              Drink on New Years? Great idea, Kevin! lol... :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                It sounds pretty gay but from what I've heard from all the people who have gone that it was more fun than they would have thought.

Let us know how it plays out.

This basically encapsulates my thoughts near verbatim. I'm guessing you enjoy it more than you think, Larry. And bringing those little airplane bottles of booze never hurts anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post

my character is based on Robert Downey Jr.
                  do you have to put an 8-ball up your nose that night then....:dunno: :dunno:
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

larry in a murder mystery, i cant see it

Comment

Originally posted by snowman View Post
                      Yeah Larry, lets stick to the captain. And drink till ya giggle
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

It was allright. Of course I drank close to a 1/2 gallon of the captain:thumbs:

Comment

Ahhhhhh Good! I was worried about you there for a minute. I was hoping even if it was awsome you would just say it was all right! You have a manhood you have to represent!!!

I always **** with people at work and tell them I quit gambling and started up crafting on the weekend. It has saved me a lot of money and not only that but I'm learning how to sew! They all look at me like a ****en nut case!!!!:laughing:

Take care

BB:thumbs:
                          "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by snowman View Post
                            Not that much of a stretch if Rich Rodriguez was in attendance......:laughing:
                            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                            X