Gran Torino

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gran Torino

I've always been gung ho for Dirty Harry movies and flicks with Charles Bronson. I'm not a movie buff but I've gotta rave about the new Gran Torino movie that came out.

If you are an Eastwood fan, you're in for a real treat. Probably the best movie I've seen in YEARS.

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    I've always been gung ho for Dirty Harry movies and flicks with Charles Bronson. I'm not a movie buff but I've gotta rave about the new Gran Torino movie that came out.

If you are an Eastwood fan, you're in for a real treat. Probably the best movie I've seen in YEARS.
    :thumbs:.....Eastwood is one of my top favorite actors of all time....was going to check it out....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Great Movie! :beerbang: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Watch Gran Torino (2008) Online

Comment

Tried to see it this weekend but unfortunately got to the theater a little late and all the good seats were taken, so saw "Frost Nixon" instead. Probably not as exciting as GT, but it was a great movie. I highly recommend it :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          I've always been gung ho for Dirty Harry movies and flicks with Charles Bronson. I'm not a movie buff but I've gotta rave about the new Gran Torino movie that came out. If you are an Eastwood fan, you're in for a real treat. Probably the best movie I've seen in YEARS.
          Can't wait to see it Kevin.....dude is like 80 years old and still kicks ass! :thumbs:

Over the weekend I watched Death Wish I and II, along with "And Then Came Bronson"...they had a Bronson marathon on AMC......now my son is hooked on Bronson and Eastwood!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I love the Bronson movie where he shoves the watch up that child molestors ass.

Classic Bronson

Comment

the wife and i want to go but havent had time. but should next week. i have only heard good things about it

Comment

or you could click the link above, skip over the welcome screen, watch it on your computer or plug it into your tv and kick on the surround sound. :beerbang:

Comment

Here's another great movie::thumbs:

The Hurt Locker (2008)

Watch The Hurt Locker (2008) Online Free

For high quality:
                  The Hurt Locker

download with:
                  BitLord - The Ultimate Torrent Downloader

Comment

VERY good, and VERY funny movie - a combination we rarely see. If only the kid had a lick of acting ability, haha. Eastwood is tremendous, though it's not like he had to delve far outside his comfort zone. Bets movie I've seen in awhile.

Also saw "The Wrestler". Wasn't enamored with it, but it was pretty good as well. Marissa Tomei shows the jugs a few times, and there's nothing wrong with that.

:thumbs:

Comment

The Wrestler

Comment

lol....you guys can't be serious. I'm a big Eastwood fan and all, but that movie was not great. It was OK, and Eastwood was pretty good I guess, but the kid, and all those supposed gangbangers... that was some of the worst acting I have ever seen...lmao... :laughing:
                        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-12-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

zSHARE - thick as thieves.flv

DVD download

Release Date:17 April 2009

Thick as Thieves (2009/I)
                          Last edited by homedawg; 02-12-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

saw it and loved it

Comment

Working...
                              X