Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Years SuperBowl Halftime Show!

Warren Sapp: Straight Outta Thug U

On Showtime's "Inside the NFL" last night host James Brown asked co-hosts Chris Collnsworth, Phil Simms, and Warren Sapp the question,"Who would you select for next years halftime show?". Knowing that next years SB is in Miami each gave their answer with the city in mind.
    Collinsworth replied first. "Its in Miami. How about a little Jimmy Buffet?".
    Looking at Sapp Simms says,"Wadda ya think?". Sapp responds facetiously with a,"who's that?" which was followed up by,"I thought where you get a margarita at is down Jamaica somewhere." :eyz:
    Next the question is directed to Simms who says,"Miami?... Gloria Estefan."."She's from there and sings that kind of music."
    But before anyone can respond Sapp quickly jumps in and says."You know what? Luther Campbell, 2Live Crew, and the whole gamut."
    (L.Campbell heads 2 Live Crew, a rap group based in Miami)
    Collinsworth and Simms give each other the same incredulous look while James Brown, grinning from ear to ear like a chesire cat and sounding like a school boy who is about to shoot his first load retorts,"A 'lil juice! A 'lil juice!". ("juice" being short for "juicy" ,as in Oaktown 357's hit "Juicy (Got you Crazy)", a song about the power of a woman's sacred portal.
    Know what I mean, Vern?

2 Live Crew?!? LMFAO!!! I hadn't heard that groups name in probably 15 years but I recognized it immediately. I mean if you've heard their music at anytime in your life before you'd know what I'm saying.
    See for yourself what JB was getting all "pumped" about.

Oh yeah, and imagine your sitting around the tube with family and friends when the halftime show starts with this.
    NSFW
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ncq1X8em4tM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ncq1X8em4tM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

note: the radio censor of this song was titled "Pop that Coochie" and believe me it's heavily edited. The uncensored version is titled "Pop that P***y ". (Hence JB's "juice" or juicy reference.) This video is the censored version with the un-censored lyrics dubbed over the videos audio track. Enjoy.
    GREAT CALL WARREN!
    :ohman:
    Last edited by RahStahMan; 01-29-2009, 10:16 PM.
    ...toke on...

Comment

Working...
    X