It's a Sad Day...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Sad Day...

Sorry to post a link but if you go to wtol.com look up the Tiffin Fire!!! This is McGowan's Tavern...first bar I ever threw up on when I was 10 years old and my old man took me running errands which included lots of soda and candy bars.... This is also my man we were just looking forward to March Madness.... My Dad bartended there years ago... If you check out the interview with Marilyn she is the greatest bartender! She's still a player at 60!!!!

Had to tell some one!!!!:cry:
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Definitly not a Stroh light night. Sad indeed:beer2:
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Ironic that you'd mention a local venue lost. I was just today talking to a buddy about how they shut down the local albertsons grocery store where my mom used to take me as a little guy for a "free cookie" with my "cookie card"

I'll live, but ya just hate to see old memories die.

On an unrelated note, paul harvey, bigtime radio personality for many moons died as well. Cruddy weekend.
      Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

No light here...

Yo I had a bunch of strohs in honor of McGowan's Tavern!:beerbang:

Yup MM hate to see those memories disappear! I can still remember asking my daughter where she'd want to go for lunch...Bagowans!! She could never quite get that M right!

Plus where the hell am I going for ST PATTY'S DAY???!!!!!:bang:

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Looks like you'll be throwing 'em down at the Iggles along with some hot wangs from now on.....
          Oh....sorry for your loss bro.....:sm:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Joepa! The Iggles!

Joepa we're hosting the McGowans Tavern St. Pattys Day Party at the Iggles!!!! It's all over town...going to be nuts!!! Good news is...he's going to rebuild...:beerbang:

Comment

Yeah! :beerbang:
              And I'll bet you buy or be the cornerstone for the place.....:laughing:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
              X