X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy BDay Thor

Beers are on Queen :beer2: :beer2:
    If its fun, do it

YO Hammertime....throw a couple down for me too.....oh, and Happy Boithday bro! :thumbs: :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Happy Birthday Thor! Truly one of the best big game cappers I've ever witnessed. Hope all is well, and be sure to have a couple on me :cheery:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
        Beers are on Queen :beer2: :beer2:
        Happy B day Thor:beerbang:
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Happy bday bro!
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Happy Birthday

BB:thumbs:
            "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

First I would Like to Take Uncle Yo for Posting this Nice Remember...B-Day So that I going to have to Get My ARRP Card...:beer2:

Joepa..Thank You and I hope before Long our roads Will Cross..:beerbang:

Underdogg88...Thanks for the Kind Words and I'm just another Small Fish in a Big Pond and I just Hope to Add my Thoughts to Others...:thumbs:

Queen...Thank U Also and We need to Cross Lines Soon Also to Catch Up...J.M. Basketball Team got Beat Tonite by 12pts vs Oak Hill..Winner goes to State Tournament=Oak Hill..Coaching KILLLLLLLed Us..My 11th Grader son is 6-4 1/2 and after being down by 16 or 18 By Half and Had ZERO 3's Made for Both Q's and I Don't Know why we didn't (Well Yes I Do But Tonite) so I Know to Back in a Tight Zone and Use my Son for a few Minutes
              ..(1) Rest Players Since we Only used 6 players in the 1st Q and 5 Players in the 2nd Q ..NO Legs and we Cut the Lead from 18ps to 4 Points in the mid 4th Q but ours legs Where Gone...:bang:

exHeroOfTheDayx..and Billy B..Thanks..for the words..Thinking of Maybe Playing the Basketall Playoffs but need to see how things are Around....You Gals and Guys have also treated me....GREAT.....GOD SPEED...!!!!

Thor24
              Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Happy belated Birthday!

Im always late to the party!
                Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Working...
                X