Arod!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arod!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO:beerbang: :beerbang:

more closer bull****.. had Baltimore +1.5
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
      more closer bull****.. had Baltimore +1.5
      Think we all knew when Cano reached with two outs, the Yanks had the game wrapped up. Maybe the dumb Yankee fans will get off ARods back now.
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
        Maybe the dumb Yankee fans will get off ARods back now.
        LOL.... maybe for 48 hours

was a clutch homer too with 2 strikes

Comment

arod single handly won that game for the yanks....i was pissed the whole game because i had 2 units on them....thought it was done after igawas **** ass game......

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
            Think we all knew when Cano reached with two outs, the Yanks had the game wrapped up. Maybe the dumb Yankee fans will get off ARods back now.
            "wrapped up" is winning by one not by three... and ARod hit that HR on a 1-2 count.. ugh now sportscenter is going to be all over the Yanks tonight. :bang:
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

finally a break i needed....especially after that cleveland bull **** last night....

Comment

Yanks aren't worth the stress in my book.

Comment

Had the Yanks -1.5 today - figured they would have to get a pretty big win eventually. What an 8th and 9th inning for the Yanks. Any word on weather or not A-Rod an a standing ovation at Yankee Stadium? I am sure he did. Hopefully this walk off home run celebration isn't as scripted as the one against the Mets last year - I still hate him

Comment

Anyone can hit game winners in the regular season...Still a choke artist in the playoffs IMO..

Comment

He got the curtain call...

Comment

The Yankees should sign him for the regular season and then trade him for two bags of peanuts and a half way decent starter before the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
                          Yanks aren't worth the stress in my book.
                          Ditto.

-250? Are you kidding me? What has this (or any other team for that matter) done this season to be almost a -250 favorite over someone already?

They're now 2-2, and they have played Baltimore and Tampon Bay....at home....and really would be 0-4 if it wasn't for the 10 trillion dollars worth of offense they have. Their pitching is nothing but old guys past their prime, and guys who are either unproven, or not even any good. Their defense has made a ton of errors already on plays they should have easily made, and the only thing they have going for them at all so far is their big hitters.

How this justifies a -250 line is completely beyond me.

Same goes for yesterday. They should have been about -120 yesterday and they were somewhere around -250!

Sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                            Ditto.

-250? Are you kidding me? What has this (or any other team for that matter) done this season to be almost a -250 favorite over someone already?

They're now 2-2, and they have played Baltimore and Tampon Bay....at home....and really would be 0-4 if it wasn't for the 10 trillion dollars worth of offense they have. Their pitching is nothing but old guys past their prime, and guys who are either unproven, or not even any good. Their defense has made a ton of errors already on plays they should have easily made, and the only thing they have going for them at all so far is their big hitters.

How this justifies a -250 line is completely beyond me.

Same goes for yesterday. They should have been about -120 yesterday and they were somewhere around -250!

Sheesh
                            Couldnt have said it any better than that. All I know is I hope they keep putting them as -250 favorites because I am going to make a lot of money betting against them this year.

Best plan is to bet against them in the first 5 innings, go against their ****ty staff. They usually dont start hitting till the late innings when they make their magical comebacks.:bang:

Comment

I am going to start betting a third of a unit against them on the ML every single game, every single day and see what happens. Does anyone have information on % gain and lost against the Yanks last year? Any webpages that give that information for all the teams?

Comment

Working...
                              X