Really an Amazing thing to see

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really an Amazing thing to see

Most of you probably know another great member of our society recently shot and killed 4 officers in the Oakland police department last weekend (wasn't his fault, though. another victim of society who was convicted of rape and other crimes but described as an all around good guy by his family and the black community in oakland)

I was driving home today from the bay area South down the I-5 and i kept seeing police cars going North on the 5. I mean like TONS of them. And then i started to read the places.......Irvine, Cathedral City, La Mesa, Buena Park....i mean HUNDREDS of them...motorcycles, cars, vans etc.....this went on for most of the afternoon and into the evening when i got home. Probably passed 300+ cars/cycles etc...I think it is really amazing how they support their own people in that line of work. Probably every department in SOCAL is being represented tomorrow. They are closing the 880 fwy tomorrow for 3 hours for the procession.

I just thought that was really cool.......seeing all those guys driving 5-9 hours to support some fellow colleagues and guys they never knew.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

FYI, many depts will send guys anywhere. There'll be east coasters there as well.

Comment

Working...
    X