Books On Gambling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books On Gambling

I'm an avid reader, but for some reason I have never read a book on sports gambling.

Can anyone recommend any good books on betting sports?

Was the book useful? I would think to start I would need a general one (not rules, but tactics), becuase the niche ones would probably get outdated by next year.

What type of gambling?? Football, baseball, Basketball???? There are a lot of good books.
    I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
    2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
    3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

A general overview...

Comment

beermantm, if you know any good basketball related books please feel free to share..

Comment

Betting Baseball 2007 by Michael Murray...Just finished reading that as it was recomended by someone else here in the forums..Pretty good book with a lot of insight if you are looking at a baseball book..

Comment

i was reading a documentary by Michael Konik, its called The Smart Money. really interesting book. i'm not sure if it is all true or not but its about his experiences in Vegas working for a sporting betting syndicate called the Brain Trust. i think the guy was like a poker player too.

Comment

I don't know of a book that gives general overviews that I could recommend. Books on different areas of gambling are out there but you have to stick with books where people who wrote the book are pro's in their trades.
              I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
              2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
              3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

Working...
              X