Ref Jobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ref Jobs

I was just wondering, how often are you on the wrong side of the refs? Meaning, you're on a play and the refs just screw you over and completely jock the opposing team.

Personally it has hurt me more than have helped me, throughout my playing life.
    Now I have had some help from the refs, where I think "damn, Im glad I made this play...this one is in the bag now". Mostly in boxing. Boxing is very political so its a lot easier to know if something is up. I've just had a lot more "what the hell was that call?" situations.

I dont know. Maybe I'm just blabbing, venting, and I dont really know which forum to post this in. So I just threw it in general. My apologies if its in the wrong one. I just got raped in the Ducks vs Sharks game tonight. You know the games where the announcers, the crowd and the players all make a fuss about it. One of those...

So, anyone on here on the right side more often than the wrong side when it comes to refs? I would like to be you...

Boxing is so f'd I refuse to bet on it.

Now MMA is another story.

I dont think ref/ump stuff comes into play often enough to worry about it, but I do feel your pain as we've all been there on the wrong side before.

Nothing like losing a game because of a fair ball called foul by a stinkin ref!
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Working...
    X