HALF Lonely?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HALF Lonely?

Anyone stumbled back to UC lately? I did yesterday, and as expected it is a ghost town, EXCEPT for 1/2 man 1/2 amazing...he is posting away by himself, oblivious to his surroundings. It's too funny. He's got like a hundred threads with his one post doing it's best amoeba impression.

Maybe he just doesn't like change? He should take off his acid-wash jeans, cut his mullet, turn off his Flock of Seagulls record, trade in his commodore 64, put down his rubik's cube and make his way over to the other side!

LMAO!~ :beer2:

Unreal....I haven't checked there in a couple of weeks but I did go into his threads and tell him where we are.....:nuts:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Anyone stumbled back to UC lately? I did yesterday, and as expected it is a ghost town, EXCEPT for 1/2 man 1/2 amazing...he is posting away by himself, oblivious to his surroundings. It's too funny. He's got like a hundred threads with his one post doing it's best amoeba impression.

Maybe he just doesn't like change? He should take off his acid-wash jeans, cut his mullet, turn off his Flock of Seagulls record, trade in his commodore 64, put down his rubik's cube and make his way over to the other side!

LMAO!~ :beer2:
      Maybe Kevin forgot to turn off the bot before he left :dunno:
      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

He's not half lonely no more. He's all lonely. The site has been down for 56 hours and counting.

Have a lovely day.
        Last edited by yomonte; 04-12-2007, 06:52 PM.
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
          He's not half lonely no more. He's all lonely. The site has been down for 56 hours and counting.

Have a lovely day.

Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

73 hours now...and no one has probably even realized it yet over there!
            :dunno:
            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Working...
            X