What Creidt card do you all use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Creidt card do you all use?

spurred by the decline of both my debit and my Credit card for Bodog, I have wondered. what credit card do you all use?

I am noticing that many credit cards charge a "international transaction fee" or some fee to switch your money over to the sports book, does yours do this?

What about rewards?

Ideally if you all know about a card that will give you decent rewards, and no international fee that would be nice.

All in all I may just stay with sports book since I don't have a card to work with bodog, but then again I don't like a 1% hit every time I deposit.
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

The 1% (whatever your Bank takes out) is a fee all banks take out for ANY international transaction. Most of these will show up on your statement from Costa Rica, Dubai, or somewhere like that, thus the 1% fee. (my bank is 1.8%)

No idea about credit cards. I use my check cards to deposit.

But the international transaction fee is definitely universal, and applies to all international transactions.. not just sportbooks.
    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

I believe debit cards from credit unions work well.

Providian was always good too. I think they've been bought out by wamu who was bought out by b of a though! lol

Comment

Working...
      X