X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job all, the site looks great!

Comment

kevin can i get an avatar :D

and I know its new site and its against the rules, but I had a really crappy YTD record at the last one, I would love to carry it over here,

possibly turn a blind eye to this one? :rolleyes:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

sonofabytch didnt even see that he kindly carried my old one over LOL.

thanks kevin, lol but sorry I'll be posting for a new one when I find one up there, since football seasons over.
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Wasn't sure where to post this but, has anyone been in contact with U-Doggie? Haven't seen him around here lately and was also MIA during the late days of UC. Just wondering if anyone has heard from him as he always had good insights and picks.

Comment

This site Rules!:beerbang:

Comment

Udog has been emailed. Not sure what the scoop is. I hope his email was current!

Comment

I made a post in the general forum just today and it's gotten a few hits....gave them the address too! "I once was lost, but now I'm found.....":prtytim:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Been gone for a while but im BAAAAACK! I respect everyone here to the utmost and Im glad to be apart of the revolution.

Comment

Working...
                  X