Attn Bengals Fans or People who've been to Paul Brown Stadium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn Bengals Fans or People who've been to Paul Brown Stadium

Heading out to Cincy this wknd for Da Bears game vs the Bengals in a 16 person group.
    For Bengals fans or those who are familiar with the area, where is the best place/lot to tailgate before the game? I've heard they take their tailgating pretty seriously which is good since my group is planning on pulling out all the stops as well.
    Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
    Heading out to Cincy this wknd for Da Bears game vs the Bengals in a 16 person group.
    For Bengals fans or those who are familiar with the area, where is the best place/lot to tailgate before the game? I've heard they take their tailgating pretty seriously which is good since my group is planning on pulling out all the stops as well.
    Thanks for any help you can provide.
    people tailgate everywhere honestly....all around the stadium....i would get there really early, though, as it gets really busy traffic wise around that area. there are a couple of pretty good sports bars/bars not real far from there too.

i haven't been back to a game in about 4 years...mostly go back during the summers for Reds games. Had a great time last time i went. kind of a different crowd than Soldier Field, though. I have been to 2 or 3 bears games the last few years (guy has seats 5 rows up on the 30 YL behind the Visitor's bench) and the crowd is definitely a little more "wild/drunk" call it what you want. dudes walking around in bengal storm trooper outfits......

and also i will warn you, that the higher up you're sitting, the more drunks and rednecks you are going to be around and the language is reallly bad and so are the fights sometimes. it's not raider like but it aint great.......it's kind of embarassing the way a lot of the people conduct themselves.....
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-21-2009, 10:23 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

and also i will warn you, that the higher up you're sitting, the more drunks and rednecks you are going to be around and the language is reallly bad and so are the fights sometimes. it's not raider like but it aint great.......it's kind of embarassing the way a lot of the people conduct themselves.....

Hey he said he was going to a bengal's game not a WVU home game. :laughing:
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        people tailgate everywhere honestly....all around the stadium....i would get there really early, though, as it gets really busy traffic wise around that area. there are a couple of pretty good sports bars/bars not real far from there too.

i haven't been back to a game in about 4 years...mostly go back during the summers for Reds games. Had a great time last time i went. kind of a different crowd than Soldier Field, though. I have been to 2 or 3 bears games the last few years (guy has seats 5 rows up on the 30 YL behind the Visitor's bench) and the crowd is definitely a little more "wild/drunk" call it what you want. dudes walking around in bengal storm trooper outfits......

Thanks for the tips Flyers! Forgot I had even posted this on here until I saw it yesterday. I ended up going on the Bears fan forum and noticed a large group was going to the Longworth Hall lot and it turned out that was the place to be. Wanted to get out there at 8 but didn't make it til 10 but there was still plenty of room in the lot.
        We ended up going out in KY on Saturday night to the Hofbrauhaus - pretty cool bar but it was packed (though mostly w/Bears fans).
        We sat in 304 and surprisingly things were pretty calm among fans outside of the one one Bengals fan who tried fighting someone (couldn't see who) and ended up taking a swing at a cop and getting his ass beat :laughing:. I didn't have a problem w/any Bengals fans but by 11 AM all the WHO DEYS?! were extremely annoying already.
        Despite getting drilled by about 80 points, the trip was still a blast and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
        Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
        X