Anyone up for Vegas post Xmas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for Vegas post Xmas?

Heading over to Vegas right after Xmas. They have some awesome rates and i am probably going to get there bright and early Sunday AM December 27th and stay through like the 29th. I take that week off every year from work.

Sunday the NFL is in week16 and there is a boatload of hockey, nba as well as a bowl game.

Monday is MNF and also a lot of hockey, Nba and some CBB

Tuesday has a bowl game, lots of hockey and NBA and the start to several CBB conference schedules.

rooms are like 45/night at most places.

thought it might be fun to meet up over there if anyone is interested. I am probably going to book into the LV Hilton for 55/night which includes free breakfasts, gaming chips etc...where they are almost paying you to stay.

If anyone is interested post here and we can figure it out. Otherwise i will fly solo...lol....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I would love to go............but I cant:bang:

Comment

I would love to go back (was there for 4 nights in August for the first time) to reclaim the money those thieves stole from me :laughing: Too much on the plate right now though including a trip to Arizona to visit buddies just a few weeks later.
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
        I would love to go............but I cant:bang:
        dude- free room, free breakfast, free alcohol........all you need is some money for a plane flight and a little gambling money....make it happen......:thumbs:

Comment

I'm planning on going for my birthday weekend in September....never been and may very well come home in a bodybag
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            ....never been and may very well come home in a bodybag
            :beerbang:....probably.....:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X