Hey everyone-->

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone-->

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I have been around the forums, but wanted to see how everyone was doing!

Life for me has been good, right now I work for a large newspaper company doing network administration back in my hometown of Cuse so that has been great. It's good to be back with family and friends.

I hope all of you are doing well, let me know what's been going on with you guys.

DJ

Whaddup Deege!:yahoo:

Glad to hear you are doing well and working for a bunch of news hacks! LMAO! :laughing:
    And also to back in your old stomping grounds......that's always a plus. I did the same after gypsying around the south for 12 years and came back after my dad passed away, but have to say the move was good for my little ones.

On the board I'm not doing to well in college foots but had lots of fun with golf. Check me out this Friday at 7PM on wjer radio, just google the web site and I'll give ya a shout to Cuse and welcome ya back. It's the Dover/New Phila game......

GREAT TO SEE YA!:thumbs:

NOW.....

:out: ...LMFAO!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Hey joepa!

Good to see you on here!

That's cool you're doing radio, I did some college radio which was a ton of fun! I won't be home friday night, but thanks :P

Hopefully college football will pick up for you, but college basketball starts soon so you should be good to go.

Comment

Howdy DJ,

Good to hear that you're alive and kickin. Nothing new here except for the fact I cant pick my nose in either nfl/ncaa this year. Lotsa big favs winning which aint my style. Oh well, it's a long season.

Good to see you back man.

Comment

the DJ's in the house............:party:

dude- only 10,600 posts to catch me.....you can do that by sunday.....:beerbang:

glad all is well.......i'm in semi gambling retirement...mostly just playing some hockey.....don't get the boner from sports gambling at all like i used to.....unless im in vegas or reno or somewhere.

and if you need your driveway shoveled, make sure you call dananderson....he really could use the work....:blackeye:....he's out of buffalo.....:hide: (by the way, since cuse isn't coming around anymore can we talk about buffalo again....:dunno:)
          Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-28-2009, 05:13 PM.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            Howdy DJ,

Good to hear that you're alive and kickin. Nothing new here except for the fact I cant pick my nose in either nfl/ncaa this year. Lotsa big favs winning which aint my style. Oh well, it's a long season.

Good to see you back man.
            Thanks, good to hear from you Kevin.

Yeah NFL and favs always seem to go together :P

Hope all is well with you,

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              the DJ's in the house............:party:

dude- only 10,600 posts to catch me.....you can do that by sunday.....:beerbang:

glad all is well.......i'm in semi gambling retirement...mostly just playing some hockey.....don't get the boner from sports gambling at all like i used to.....unless im in vegas or reno or somewhere.

and if you need your driveway shoveled, make sure you call dananderson....he really could use the work....:blackeye:....he's out of buffalo.....:hide: (by the way, since cuse isn't coming around anymore can we talk about buffalo again....:dunno:)
              Hey Flyers!

Yeah me too, just working and trying to have as much fun as possible, it's not like the old days where this stuff would take up my time :P

Yeah Buffalo is rough! Cuse is enough for me in the winter, forget Buffalo though lol.

Hope everything else is going well with you.

DJ

Comment

Hey DJ :thumbs:

whats new?

good to see ya

hope everything is great bro
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Hey Q!

Not to much, just been working, doing the usual!

Hope all is well with you,

DJ

Comment

GL!

Comment

Hey bro, last I heard you got married and quit posting. Hope all is well my brutha
                      If its fun, do it

Comment

Thanks Larry lol.

Yomonte,

Yeah life was crazy at that point in my life, things have settled down, but still busy. I hope everything is going well with you.

DJ

Comment

Hey DJ, glad to see you around, hope you don't crash the server - LOL. Good luck in the newspaper business, hopefully the newspapers will be able to survive for awhile. I deliver the local paper 1 day a week here and like the extra loot but I think the newspaper industry is a dying breed.

Comment

Hey Jerbeek!

Good to see you, I won't crash the servers :P

The good thing for our newspaper is we are one of the biggest in the country and they also run on the web and that is big for them so things are good here, but I hear what you are saying!

I think in time internet will take the market and the actual paper could die out as you said, but we will see.

Hope all is well,

DJ

Comment

DJ don't ya play nuttin slow.....

LOL....

Yo.....what up man?
                              Glad to hear all is well in your world!!

Its been a long time....try staying around.....lmao....
                              If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Working...
                              X