21 Dead in virginia Tech Shooting Massacre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 Dead in virginia Tech Shooting Massacre

Not many details out yet. Just 21 dead 21 wounded.

Sickening.

very sad
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

ABC News report: 29 Confirmed Dead now
      This is indeed a very sad day. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those affected by this senseless act.
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

what a world we live in
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Just read

Just read 32 with the gunman being taken out!

Prayers for the families and victims!!

WTF makes someone do that ****!!
          From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Take into the account the numerous, numerous family memebers that are traumatised. This is a very sad day
            If its fun, do it

Comment

2 bomb threats now this... :ohman: very sad...

Comment

Not right, just not right. Prayers for all the family members.
                YTD
                CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
                Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
                BOWLS
                Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
                O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
                ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
                RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
                NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
                SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
                O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
                ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
                2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
                RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
                CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
                SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
                O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
                ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
                RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

WTF is going on??????? Man....there are some ****ed up people in this world. My deepest sympathies go out to ALL people, and their families ,that have been touched by this sad sad occurance.
                  Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

There are some ****ed up people out there......bang:

My sympathies to all the families AND VaTech...that simply sucks and puts them in a bad light and it's not even their fault! Bunch of total innocents, heard he lined them up in one classroom.....S-I-C-K Bastard!
                    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Im glad that they(the police) shot and killed that piece of ****. Nevermind....the piece of **** apparently killed himself....good.
                      Last edited by Livin tha Life; 04-16-2007, 04:40 PM.
                      Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

if you hate your life so ******* much, go jump off a cliff and just kill yourself....what a piece of ****....

Comment

i think what is equally as sick are the media vultures in these press conferences who are only there to scoop a story. i mean how many fking times does the guy have to say they don't know who the killer is before these morons stop asking every 30 seconds. it really makes watching any coverage pretty much unwatchable. people forget that the media is a business just like anything else and i am convinced most of these reporters would sell their soul to the devil for "the scoop".

single dumbest question of the day by FAR asked by just about every media member in their interviews with students:

What is the mood on campus?

can you tell i am not a fan of our media?

Comment

FF - I'm going to have to agree with everything but this..
                            Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            single dumbest question of the day by FAR asked by just about every media member in their interviews with students:

What is the mood on campus?

can you tell i am not a fan of our media?
                            I actually heard on MSNBC a reporter ask a student, "Your professor, who was shot in the face and killed, can you tell us his name?" and the student told him the professor's name. I hope and pray that no family members were listening.
                            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Silver & Black View Post
                              FF - I'm going to have to agree with everything but this..

I actually heard on MSNBC a reporter ask a student, "Your professor, who was shot in the face and killed, can you tell us his name?" and the student told him the professor's name. I hope and pray that no family members were listening.
                              wow....missed that one. it really is sick the way our media does circle just like vultures looking for students, parents...anyone who they can exploit to get a story. they always want to find blame with someone or some situation so they can "scoop" the story. i am sure the police resonse will be the subject of about 4,000,000 MSNBC investigates pieces. and no folks, they aren't here for "our" benefit as citizens, they were all competing today to find the student, policeman, etc. who would give them some sensationalized piece that they could run with.

Comment

Working...
                              X