It is time to start packing heat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is time to start packing heat

This story is absolutely sickening. Four cops sitting in a coffee shop gunned down.

If you can't even go to a coffee shop anymore and not be safe, there is NOWHERE safe.

It's time to sign up for the concealed weapons class and start totin'. Dirty Harry style even.

**** this **** pisses me off.

God Bless the officers and their families.

4 Police Officers Killed in Ambush at Coffee House in Washington State
    Last edited by The Mailman; 11-29-2009, 02:41 PM.
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Agreed Mailman.....
    Totally sickening.....they didn't have a chance. I hope the 4th officer's struggle wasn't in vain and pray that S-O-B is lying in a ditch dying a slow agonizing death! I have my CCW! Made that decision because I've had several incidents while riding my bike on 25-30 mile jaunts. Used to be my only weapon was my cell to call my brother a state patrolman in the area when I have a problem. Now I have a M&P Smith and Wesson 9mm on me at all times.
    Last edited by joepa66; 11-30-2009, 02:42 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I read the news last night about this. RIP to the 4 officers. SOB is a total coward for this horrendous act.

I'm a Texan btw. We wear our guns like we wear pants to go out. Nothing feels safer than CCW on me at 3 o'clock. :thumbs:
      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

its sad. how crazy people are

Comment

Working...
        X