Why was JML banned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
    what I want to know is how yo found this?

LMAO
    Go to yahoo search bar and type in a posters name. I've done this for years. For those that remeber visorman

An interview with Fantasy Bets Zone owner VisorMan

look under the question, what was your first forum. I get an honorable mention at the site he started.
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
      Go to yahoo search bar and type in a posters name. I've done this for years.

i typed you in YO and i got jus a trend play from SCI and another post of you asking quicknick if he could pick u up on his moped.....:dunno:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I think Quik had a heart attack going through withdrawals
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
          I think Quik had a heart attack going through withdrawals
          i thought he had a heart attack cause someone kept erasing his threads......:laughing:

still doesn't explain your wanting a ride home from him on his moped......:ohman:

Comment

I have to admit long ago it was a great pleasure of mine to get quick all riled up. those where the good ole days nick posting games 20 seconds before they go off DJ posting 300 times in the first hour he woke up. Oh and who can forget chis when he USE TO never miss a Wichita state game. Boy have those days went away fast
            College 52-42 +560 (56%)
            NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)
            last update (7:19 AM 11/29/15)

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
              I have to admit long ago it was a great pleasure of mine to get quick all riled up. those where the good ole days nick posting games 20 seconds before they go off DJ posting 300 times in the first hour he woke up. Oh and who can forget chis when he USE TO never miss a Wichita state game. Boy have those days went away fast
              it is amazing how time has gotten away. I was thinking the other day that i believe i signed up in October 2003 at the other place.....6+ years i've been around this place...lol. Too bad that a lot of good posters and entertaining characters have disappeared along the way like DJ, Skinsfan, Boknows, DeadG (and where is beermantm??) and others don't post much like queen. Used to be lots of in-games as well which are a rarity anymore. I think after a while it gets old to a lot of people and time doesn't permit it. Plus economy tanking and killing people's disposable income doesn't help.

This year, though, chris you SHOULD be following Wichy Woman as they are finally back on the map in that conference after some down years......:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pimpin
                Surprised Ive never been banned here :beerbang:
                It's no fun without you anymore......your finger in the pot, applying for a new visa every week, I think your Sig line ought to read El Presidente of Amnesty International......:laughing:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                X