There may be hope for Net betting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There may be hope for Net betting

I found this article at my favorite online newspaper...there may be some hope after all! They are finally starting to wake up and there are people in Washington willing to take the next step to legalize things...or at least overturn that stupid-ass ban.....hope it's ok to post a link to the article.

ReviewJournal.com - Business - Frank says Net bet ban resistance growing
    If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
    What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Always liked Barnie "Mumbles" Frank from seeing him on "Real Time With Bill Maher". These statements are a welcome sight, IMHO:

"Because I like to tell the truth," he said. "It has no valid public purpose in my judgment. It intrudes in people's private lives.

"One argument for it ... was this activity adds nothing to the GDP (gross domestic product). That's a chilling principle; that if something doesn't add to the gross domestic product we can ban it. That's a kind of ... corporatism that is very troubling to me."

:thumbs:

Comment

He's back at it

Another article posted today....could get a hearing as early as June...but apparently, it may be short-lived...but I hold out hope.

ReviewJournal.com - Business - INTERNET WAGERING: Legislator challenges online ban
      If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
      What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Working...
      X