Poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker

Anyone play poker online? Just wondering where the best place to play and the easiest to deposit my cash into.

Thanks.

<a href="http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_2128b_2">Players Only</a>

Your credit card should work there for deposits. Some real fish there too if you hang out in the low limit sit n go's and ring games.

Comment

Thanks Kevin....

Maybe I can find me some fish to fry....

Comment

Damn,

We are sorry, but we are not allowed to accept transactions from the state that you selected in the registration form

Thats what the site said when I tried to sign up.

Sick of this ****.

Comment

I've had great luck with betus. I signed up with them this week, and funded yesterday - through moneygram (they reimburse the fees). They walked me through everything and were very professional. I see they have poker, I just haven't played.
          If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
          What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

pokerstars, full tilt, absolute, bodog, ultimate bet... you can buy some visa gift cards I believe that work for pokerstars.. I'll tell you more later when I'm better... :beer2: :beer2:
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
            X