Belated BDay to Reddsfan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belated BDay to Reddsfan

Hope ya ad a good one bro, I jus got out of jail so I couldn't get it in time
    If its fun, do it

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
    I jus got out of jail so I couldn't get it in time
    did you see treyrod or steel???......:beerbang::beerbang:

happy bday Reds....:beerbang:.....here's to the Reds in the WS baby....

If you come to Iowa City in November for the game, will serve you up a belated bday beer and a burger @ our tailgate.........:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Happy Birthday!

BB:thumbs:
      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        did you see treyrod or steel???......

happy bday Reds....:beerbang:.....here's to the Reds in the WS baby....

If you come to Iowa City in November for the game, will serve you up a belated bday beer and a burger @ our tailgate.........:thumbs:
        :beer2:

Reds in the World Series would be sweet, Flyers!

And, yes, as of right now I'm planning on going to the Ohio State game....:beerbang:

When it gets closer I'll drop you a note to find out where you are planning on tailgating--I can steer you towards ours if you need a place to tailgate....

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
          Hope ya ad a good one bro, I jus got out of jail so I couldn't get it in time
          :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hope you didn't drop the soap in the showers, Yo!

Comment

Happy Belated RedsFann.....kind of brings back the old days of Concepcion, Rose, Bench, Larkin, Foster, et. al. doesn't it.......and doing it all without St. Bernard crap all over the stadium.....:beerbang::laughing:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
            X