Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Last Post at UC....

Just a Thought..or Question to UC...!!
    I Thought I Posted Here on Late Friday/Early on Saturday Morning...But that Post is Gone..As Far as I Know I Have done Nothing Wrong Here at Ultimate Capper...Maybe had a Run of Poor Picks But Now My Post is Gone and I'm a Member is Good Standing that has Never been Banned or even Threated to be Banned...I Thought when a Guy Posted Picks and Hit 55-70% was a Good Thing..??...That was Over a 3 and 1/2 Year Time Frame and I Don't Even get a Red Ribbon...(Yes I Know Blue Ribbons are for 1st Place...But I wpuld Take Any Color..)But Were is My Post.....1st Admentment was still in Effect I Thought..??...I did Not Bash Anyone or even Talk Bad or Done to Anyone...But I Can't be for Sure because My Post is Gone..and Friday was My Birthday..Now I Don't Bang My Chest or Yell from Roof Tops that I'm Great...But ya Think that for Someone that Took their Free Time and Helped Others Make Alot $$ Over Years..I Would Get Atleast a Thank You....and Not Pushed Aside without the Thank you 1st....A Lot of Backs Worked Hard at Building this Site to be the Best and Now I Guess Our Backs are Being Walking On So Someone Else Can Make it to the Top...Guess I was a Bad Boy and My Presents were taken Bad....Thor24

I Had 9417 Posts at UC.....Makes ya Wonder Some..??
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

I can assure you I had nothing to do with your post missing.

I appreciate all the posts/time/effort/participation you had put in over there.

Glad to see you here!

Comment

I Know That Kevin...I'm Really Sorry for the Way things went Down to You...I Have Your Back and will be Happy to Post Only Here If you All will have Me..So Onward and Upward....BOL and Hammer em..!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor24 View Post
        I Know That Kevin...I'm Really Sorry for the Way things went Down to You...I Have Your Back and will be Happy to Post Only Here If you All will have Me..So Onward and Upward....BOL and Hammer em..!!

Thor- in all seriousness, who really cares what they did with your post over there. It's in the past, and you're a great guy on this site, and glad you made it over mr. shosay...lol....:thumbs: :beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Welcome to the new forum, Thor. Time to move on to bigger and better things. The other forum is on the critical list.

My guess is nobody associated with this site did anything over there. We are trying to keep cool, other than a directional post every now and then...

:beerbang:
          Go Boilers!
          thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
          NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
          NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
          NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
          NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
          NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
          NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
          NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
          NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
          NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

I had a post thanking Kevin for his efforts at UC and they wiped it out so basically **** them - stupid mother****ers. Over 40,000 ******* posts and no respect from the ******* piece of **** ******* owner.

Don't take it personal - UC is dead and this is the new home so enjoy :p

Comment

I was surprised Kevin was able to send emails out i thought the other guy would have got rid of all those or blocked him from accessing them to prevent him from making this switch. Oh well, I'm glad I was able to know about this place!! :beerbang:
              Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
              NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
              NHL 7 - 9
              SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
              MLB 1 - 1
              NBA 7 - 5
              NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Luckily Kevin is a smart guy and he grabbed the emails before the other owner was bright enough to shut him out. I will tell you that all the work at the other site was done by Kevin and the owner had very, very little to do with the success.

Comment

for what its worth, this forum rules compared to all others.

what dosent rule is my YTD.

(i am headed to the fridge for a beer)

sham

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Not really for sure what the happened at the other site, but this site kicks ass & can't even begin to imagine how much work is put into this, one thing is for sure I APPRECIATE IT, THANKS TO ALL :beerbang: !!! Thanks for having me & for a great site with great "in-sight" from the "cappers" take care you guys rock!!!
                    NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
                    NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Well we all know BobbyB can't run a forum, so it'll die soon enough. 8)

Comment

Yea Thor....makes no matter now dude....I was suprised to see that the post I made over there last Thursday "I once was lost, but now I'm found" lasted until Saturday. I simply told everyone I wasn't banned and posted the new link here....damn, cannot figure for the life of me why they wiped that one out...LMAO
                        However, I can still log on over there so they haven't banned me yet....but I don't plan to be over there anyhow!
                        :nuts:
                        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

This was my last post..

titled - "LOCK"

the real cappers are at predictem.com Just my opinion!!
                          :bitching:

I went back, and about 4 of my posts dissappeared also, but I've no idea which ones!
                          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Hey S &amp; B!

Hey S & B hope ya don't mind but I just thought I'd go over and give your "Lock" a bump!! LMAO!! Only 2 people cruising the BB forum over .... there!
                            From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

i as thinking about doing the same!
                              thanks
                              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Working...
                              X