Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote of the year

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
    you're welcome! :laughing::laughing: I put a lot of work into contributing next to nothing.

Thank you everyone, I'll be here all week!
    The more I read this, the bigger the smile got
    If its fun, do it

you know what's really disconcerting is tracing those threads back and reading your own words... like I don't deny writing those other quotes, just disconcerting reading stuff and not recognizing your own scribe.

I guess in comparison if anyone ever taped a conversation you've had in the past, it'd be as weird to hear words you couldn't believe you said. I guess this is where sometimes people will come up and say, "Remember when you said this," and you couldn't remember!

I even looked at that timestamp of my quote, seems a bit early for me to be drunk :laughing: to be saying dumb shyt like that lol
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Hey Q, what made it funny was, it was a very intelligent reply that was meant to be sarcastic. I was actually looking for a link, and I found it. I also found your quote in the same thread. I'll post a link to said thread and you'll see the link I was looking for. But it stands as quote of the year unless somebody comes up with a better one and then we'll vote on it. LOL:beer2:
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
        Hey Q, what made it funny was, it was a very intelligent reply that was meant to be sarcastic. I was actually looking for a link, and I found it. I also found your quote in the same thread. I'll post a link to said thread and you'll see the link I was looking for. But it stands as quote of the year unless somebody comes up with a better one and then we'll vote on it. LOL:beer2:
        OH definitely. I'm just saying when I first saw this, I was like wtf, I don't remember why or where I posted this. I clicked on the arrow of the quote you posted and traced it back to the thread and it made a lot more sense. And then there was some of that other stuff I wrote in that thread, it's just really disconcerting seeing that almost 10 months later and wondering if I was plowed or what lolol
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
        X