The "Ultimate" test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Ultimate" test

I'm wondering which way you go..........The Clash once said......"Should I stay or should I go now". We are all feeling the love right now......I'm going to stay........How about you? Actually a funny thing is if you know me, I've been gone for various reasons. The vibe in the UC wasn't for me anymore for the past year and then some. I have built some great relationships thru the UC, and I'm grateful for that............and you know who you are. I'm looking forward to Kevin's new adventure........so should you. This guy has busted his ass and apparently got screwed.......not good. But I'm still curious how many of you are going to go both ways.........I'm not..........I believe you are in, or you are out! Are there any hijackers out there? I sure hope not........'F' the UC. I still wish I knew what happened completely.........Doesn't really matter........I've definitetly seen the shift.

Bob

W......0-0
    L.......0-0
    R/L....0-0
    O/U...0-0

lol......se ya soon!
    2008.....updated 1/11/9....7:00pm....pacific

NFL 14-7-1.................+28.5

NBA 4-9....................-7.45

NCAAF 7-14..................-13.9

Hey Bobo, hurry and get your ass in the NBA section and start posting some winners so I can tail like usual, lol. :beerbang:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you in bases....

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X