Beating the closing Line/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beating the closing Line/

Does anyone know if this is a good method to use?

I read that if you beat the closing line that you have a good chance to win.

I believe this means your spread is better than the final spread?

you are correct and yes it will help you a ton over the course of a season if you can beat the closing line :thumbs:

Comment

I guess its hard to do unless you sit in frontof computer and watch line changes..

I work so,..but I have been happy just playing the free plays here..its a great site

Comment

We appreciate the kind words re: the site.

The ultimate goal in beating any line is to create a better one (more accurate) than the ones Vegas throws out and then pouncing on them when you feel that you're getting good value.
        Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mailman View Post

The ultimate goal in beating any line is to create a better one (more accurate) than the ones Vegas throws out and then pouncing on them when you feel that you're getting good value.
          man that's the "Holy Grail" right there IMO.

if anyone has any insight into accomplishing this I would very much appreciate it!

Football IMO is somewhat easier to evaluate as opposed to basketball. Baseball a whole different animal but sometimes the MLs are reflective of what you expect out of a pitcher
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
          X