Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NevadaJay
    replied
    Well, this gets even worse. I couldn't believe this, but suppose us US betters face this problem...they must be seeing less and less deposits.

So I took Kevin's advice and called them and said to put a note on my account - do not call me, I'll deposit when I'm feeling the need to do so.

What was the response? "You know sir, we have your SS#, your date of birth, your address and your phone number." I asked them to read back to me my SS#, and sure as ****, they had it.

Now if this isn't a wake up call, I don't know what is.

Edit - oh, they have stopped calling (4 days now), but I probably exist on 4 of the 7 continents since my phone call.
    Last edited by NevadaJay; 03-09-2011, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Yikes, that's not good.

I'd either call and cancel my account or call customer service and have them make a note on your account not to give you any sales calls.

Leave a comment:

• V3r1f13d
    replied
    That's actually really bad practice to call your clientele like that. An email is fine, but to leave constant messages can cause plenty of personal problems. Spouse may not like you gambling again, taking these types of calls during work, etc.

I don't play online but if I ever do it definitely won't be with these guys...

Leave a comment:

• Stifler's Mom
    replied
    Funny I should pop in the GD forum (where I never really go) and I see this.

I signed up there a year or two back but never deposited. Then a few days later some guy that sounded like he was straight outta the mob called a few times and left messages on the machine. So when I finally answered and told him to stop calling he got pissed and tried to blame ME for the calls, because I signed up for the account there, amongst other things.

All I asked was that he stop calling and told him that I wasn't interested in depositing there, but he wouldn't take no for an answer....just kept trying to get me to deposit, even AFTER I told him I had no interest in doing so and asked him to stop calling....kind of reminded me of like some idiot drunk guy at a bar that keeps trying to pick up the same chick even though she told him to fuk off like 5 times already lol.

Finally I just hung up on him and he actually never did call back.

He was one obnoxious and arrogant SOB though, and if there was ever a chance that I was going to deposit there, after that conversation any chance there might have been dropped squarely to zero.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    They did the same thing to me before... I tried to deposit and it didn't go through, so they were calling me to deposit over the phone. Seriously called me like 8 times in a one hour span (I kept ignoring the call). When i finally picked up I just told them I deposited elsewhere and they stopped

Leave a comment:

Working...
X