BetUs won't stop calling me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    Is that thru Neteller or just actually by doing a visa transaction? When I saw your post yesterday I tried depositing at 5 dimes by selecting visa under credit card deposit but after I entered my info it directed me to a page that wanted me to sign up for Neteller, which of course I didn't because doing a 3rd party transaction is exactly what I'm trying to avoid. Ugh

No i sent an email into certification@5dimes.com

in the email i attached a picture id and front and back picture of the visa card.. than i called in to customer service the next day they forwarded me to the deposit team..

they told me i can only do visa deposits from my account directly over the phone, so all u have to do is call in and makeur deposits, after you have given your picture id and picture of card....

also if u withdrawl under $1000 they can directly deposit it right back to your debit account, if over $1,000 they than mail you a paper check...
    NCAAF YTD
    Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

I can't confirm this, but I've heard that 5dimes does have an echecks option AFTER you've established a history with them. I believe the reason for this is to avoid chargebacks which are costly and risk them losing their processor for such.
      Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

I just used my visa cc with no problems. I do remember sending a copy of my card and license at some point but have never had problems with the credit card method.
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
          a Tennessee senator tacked it into another bill that was pretty much guaranteed to pass (some transportation bill), as you said at the midnight hour.

from what I remember, people already voted to pass this transportation bill, so most went home, and they were just making minor adjustments when he sneaked his POS bill to piggyback on this main one that was already going through.

- still makes me mad thinking about the shady ass underhand shyt that goes on in Washington.

anyways I read a couple months back that NJ passed a state law allowing online gambling (both sports and poker I think). Doesn't mean much other than if other states see NJ's example, maybe they will pass their own laws similarly.
          DC is the Slim Shady for sure.

I absolutely loved using Bet365 prior to this bill being passed. They are run by a publicly traded company, so the changes of these guys taking my identity or overcharging my credit card were slim to none. I so want the 'good old days' to come back.

Hate the fact that these other books require and get government issued images of id's, your credit card info (front and back), and anything else they ask for....maybe I'm just being paranoid, but if something goes wrong, what recourse is there? I sure as hell won't be able to fly down to Bermuda or Jamaica or Antigua and try to get my money or identity back. Am I the only one with these concerns?
          If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
          What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Originally posted by NevadaJay View Post
            DC is the Slim Shady for sure.

I absolutely loved using Bet365 prior to this bill being passed. They are run by a publicly traded company, so the changes of these guys taking my identity or overcharging my credit card were slim to none. I so want the 'good old days' to come back.

Hate the fact that these other books require and get government issued images of id's, your credit card info (front and back), and anything else they ask for....maybe I'm just being paranoid, but if something goes wrong, what recourse is there? I sure as hell won't be able to fly down to Bermuda or Jamaica or Antigua and try to get my money or identity back. Am I the only one with these concerns?

your cards expire every few years so its not like its going to get you and at the drop of a hat you can freeze your account...

as far as your id goes like drivers liscence, the info on that can be found on the internet... someone could take your ip address log it find out who your provider is from there and the name on the account, also your name and address is most likely already on the internet if u search hard enough u will find out your full name date of birth address and house phone number can all be found pretty easy, and it will also be tied to all your immediate siblings...

just dont give out your ssn, that is what they can use to apply for stuff in your name, with out your ssn your name is worthless...

besides these companies have been in business for a long time, im 26 and i have been betting with 5dimes since i was 18 (-2 cough) lol and if they did shady things like that they would be outta business already... :thumbs:
            NCAAF YTD
            Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Working...
            X