Why do.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do.....

non-mexicans celebrate or care about Cinco de mayo....:dunno: .....i hadn't even heard about the holiday before i moved to CA.......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

any excuse to drink man. I'm not Irish, but I've celebrated St. Patrick's day all my life LMAO.

and dont get me started on how many non-Christians btch about renaming it, "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas", but you dont see their asses complaining when they get 1-2 days off at the end of December every year!

I get what you're saying though FF, but nowadays we all live in one big commercial wouldnt ya say? :beerbang:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Everybody just wants to get ****faced lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Everybody just wants to get ****faced lol
        I say we work during the holiday and take a day off after so we can get over the hangover. But thats just me LOL
        If its fun, do it

Comment

i had to work. but the wife and i celebrate cinco de mayo. we sing, dance and drink.. but i like ocho de mayo better.

Comment

WooHoo!!

I only have one word for ya....Margarita ball....**** that's two isn't it!!

Cost's about 70 bucks to make it up but they sure are good!!!!! :beerbang:
            From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Working...
            X