Suns Exec Comes out of the Closet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suns Exec Comes out of the Closet

Suns Exec Rick Welts has come out and said he's gay. Who gives a ****?

IMO, this is nothing but an true act of attention whoring.

Does anybody really give a **** what another person's sexual preferences are? Why does this make headlines?

Oh yeah, because it's controversial and sparks debate. It sure would be nice if the media would focus more on positive things rather than some guy admitting that he takes pass on pink tacos in favor of hot dogs.

I just dont see the point of the announcement.

Who gives a ****?

Report: Phoenix Suns executive Rick Welts tells the 'New York Times' that he is gay - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

so did will sheriden, ex villanova basketball player, exactly Kevin, big whoop

Comment

the exec even said he believes he is the first "significant sports figure" to come out of the closet... so I would agree it is for attention.

Especially as I've never heard of this guy, and there will always be someone more famous who will come out, but this dude whatever his name is (see? lol) is not exactly Jackie Robinson...
      Last edited by Q-Unit; 05-16-2011, 06:34 PM. Reason: emphasis
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

There must be something in the air, I just came across this in the headlines too:

CNN Anchor Don Lemon Comes Out - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAY.com

I just dont get it. Why does this stuff make headlines?

I'm not a gay basher, but do people realize that if we all started humping the same sex that pro-creation would cease and the world would come to an end? lol

On an unrelated note, I had some GREAT authentic tacos this weekend. God bless mexican food!
        Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Kevin says

"I am not a Gay Basher" - LOL

I say who cares where they are sticking their wiener!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post

I say who cares where they are sticking their wiener!

No Hot tub jets... :ohman:
            NCAAF YTD
            Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Working...
            X