Trouble with uploads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with uploads

When attempting to either edit my projections frame or post the edited changes as a reply, uploading the new frame fails: “Upload failed. You have exceeded your usergroup's upload quota”. Don’t know what my “quota” is, or how to get around it. Changes in the NFL projections I post change several times a week – so, I don’t know what to do.

Our servers have upload limits and it is dependent upon file size and daily limits to allow others if they so choose, to put up their own files. Sorry but that has always been a fact of life. Our home pages are our bread and butter and they are large capacity but these pages are also part of the equation. Thanks for understanding.
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Thank you for your quick response, and I do understand (kinda, sorta). I was thinking, and hoping, it was some kind of glitch as I was able to post my image frames all last week with no problem. Can’t really live with this upload quota thing, so, unfortunately, I won’t posting here any longer. Thanks again, and good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X