let's get this forum more active

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's get this forum more active

active posters chime in on everyone's posts !

focus on this forum and not the main stream with all those keyboard warriors.

Anyone here ?

Comment

Its a major task with how social media has taken over. That's not to say it's not possible. We'll be making a push once we have some time after Super Bowl..Major upgrades and renovations coming to forum. This is just a quick shell we put up when we redesigned the site and the addition of https and mobile friendliness. Stick around, good things to come!

Comment

is this forum dead or what? was expecting to join an active community(

Comment

The growth of Facebook and Twitter have killed even some of the biggest forums on the web. We're going to spend time making this a cozy spot very soon. We'll have a dedicated person posting trending news worth chatting about. Many of the other forums in the industry, but trust me, most are GHOSTS. The owner and moderators with fake names posting as multiple people. We're not into that chit here. I'd rather have 50 active REAL people being REAL rather than 2000 garbage posters or a bunch of ghosts. Quality over quantity. Quantity will come once we plant the seeds. it's a grind though. Most are glued to FB and twitter these days.

Comment

Originally posted by camW00dS View Post
            is this forum dead or what? was expecting to join an active community(
            it very well can be ! I'm new here to and if we all continue to post and discuss we should be okay. very few posters so try to comment on all who have posted threads.

Comment

Kevin is great much success to you and the forum

Comment

Kevin your great success with you and the forum I will be here a lot

Comment

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help! It's gonna be a bit because we're in middle of Super Bowl and I'm taking some time off afterwards, but we'll slowly start posting some more engaging stuff in time.

Comment

Working...
                  X