what a dip****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a dip****

Ohio Man Sues Coworkers Who Won't Share Mega Millions Lottery Win (VIDEO)

total greedo.

we studied a few cases like this last year in my contracts class. The facts seem to be very similar.

If they can prove the "unwritten policy" of covering for sick coworkers, it could be held as a valid contract and he would be entitled to a part of the winnings. The fact that they've done this for 8 years would only bolster the plaintiff's case.

It seems people at bluecollar establishments do this all the time, pooling tickets and making out agreements, and especially as this is not the first time such a case has been brought to court, the plaintiff has a shot.

How they prove the "unwritten policy" of covering for sick coworkers and how the court responds to that remains to be seen.

you can make oral contracts, and having action on it over 8 years won't hurt his case.

(I could be wrong though, I only did average in that class lol)
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
      we studied a few cases like this last year in my contracts class. The facts seem to be very similar.....(I could be wrong though, I only did average in that class lol)
      :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I thought the same thing though about the guys being a total money grubbing arse! Too bad I wasn't in on that pool but I do play one by myself. Could I consider that a pool of one? I've seen at the Army of One signs around.....
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

It aways happens in Ohio. But they kept better records and proved that there co worker never put in one dime. Did he bother to call somebody and say hey Here's my money for the lottery. Nobody call to check up on him? Being sick for couple days being sick for 3 months different story. I dont think he's owed one dime.
        Last edited by Queen; 09-11-2011, 08:22 AM.
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
        X