To all you young bucs out there...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all you young bucs out there...

One of the biggest travesty's of being a sports fan is that you hear lots of old school names but can't really relate to them because you weren't alive or were too young during their era.

Jack Tatum was a ferocious football player. Please allow me to share with you the legend of Jack Tatum.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gARi1MIyPRc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nasty, but entertaining!
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

It's unbelievable that Tatum never got hurt on his missle-like hits! And then there is of course, the tragic hit on Daryl Stingley from New England.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

And the badass Vikings (in their hayday) hangs on for the catch! I can't think of a single player...wait, maybe tiny Wes Welker..maybe...who would hang on today. They'd all be carted off on stretchers!

Badass Tatum....badass Vikings.
      If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
      What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Originally posted by NevadaJay View Post
        And the badass Vikings (in their hayday) hangs on for the catch! I can't think of a single player...wait, maybe tiny Wes Welker..maybe...who would hang on today. They'd all be carted off on stretchers!
        I'd like to toss the name Don Beebe into the ring for a wr who could take a licking and hang onto a catch :)
        Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Now we have to watch mostly flag football....:laughing::puke:

Comment

Working...
          X