Bookie Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookie Questions

i'm pretty sure there are plenty of guys here that bet baseball with a bookie. i do every once in a while but i'm trying to figure this out for a friend. if u bet on a game that gets rained out, aka the cubs-pirates last week, what happens? do they look at the end of the fifth inning or do they look at the make up game? someone let me know. thanks

SammyJ.....my guy doesn't carryover "pending" games and will refund my fun tickets (money) so I can lose it on another game....LMAO:sm:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      SammyJ.....my guy doesn't carryover "pending" games and will refund my fun tickets (money) so I can lose it on another game....LMAO:sm:

mine cancels the bet unless a full 9 innings was played.

Comment

my guy will payout or collect if the game being played has been deemed official at that time. if it carries over, no play and pennies revert to zero. if it rains out in the 7th, say, and game is declared official, then play is deemed active. if it is carried over to finish later date, no play.
        YTD
        CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
        Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
        BOWLS
        Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
        O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
        ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
        RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
        NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
        SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
        O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
        ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
        2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
        RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
        CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
        SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
        O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
        ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
        RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

My local is cool about it. He just calls it a push, regardless of who was winning at the time.

Comment

Working...
          X