No announcement yet.

Paterno's head needs to roll.... and...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paterno's head needs to roll.... and...

Paterno's head needs to roll. He knew Sandusky was a sexual predator of CHILDREN and he still allowed him to be around. They need to ****can Paterno's ass and hang Sandusy by his ******* cock and balls on live TV in order to make this right.

I don't know how I feel about all of this... if Paterno know's this - then everyone in that damn organization knew it as well. Second of all, the head coach is more like the President of the United States of America --> he's just a figure-head.

Why should it suffice for the general public to axe a coach who should have retired a long time ago? It seems like one of those big bank send-offs... you know it's going to happen, just without the pay-out, and no real consequence for doing such. If you want to send a message, the president of the university, or the NCAA should gut the entire athletic department.
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Joe pa or lu holtz... if you could think either of these two coaches could cover something up or be in some way involved with bull**** like this, your probably lacking in your people skills department... you should be able to judge peoples character by listening to them talk, Joe Pa is hanging around college football because he loves to help and watch the youth of america grow, not to molest them.... look at the molester mug on tv, he looks like a political figure, good reason to believe he is a scum bag, but to call out joe pa... Really?
      NCAAF YTD
      Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

JoePa is innocent in a criminal sense because he did report it, to the AD. The AD, VP and President are the ones who covered all of this up. They should be held liable and lose their jobs, at least. Whether or not their coverup is criminal and they should do time for enabling is up to the judge and jury.

But JoePa is guilty in a moral sense. How do you just let the fact that your former buddy and assistant coach was having buttsex with a 10-year-old? That's the part that is just flat out wrong.

JoePa turned his back, and in a sense so did the Grad Assistant (now WR coach?), which allowed this criminal to continue to prey on young boys. That's terrible. He should have confronted Sandusky right away, got him some help, put him in jail ... anything. Instead he walked away and did nothing hoping it went away.

That my friends is almost as bad.

JoePa is a legend and always will be in a football sense. But what he did (or in essence didn't do) is negligence. Sorry, but he doesn't get a pass on this IMO. He goes too.

Read the grand jury report ... and then tell me that JoePa didn't know something was up. Hell, the freakin' janitors knew! I know the guy is a senile old bastard, but he did nothing and allowed Sandusky to victimize God knows how many young boys. Sorry, but for a guy who stresses character and doing things right and by the book ... well, he failed bad in this case. Really bad.

Gotta go, there's no way around this.

My two cents. Alright, maybe a buck-fiddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
          I know the guy is a senile old bastard, but he did nothing and allowed Sandusky to victimize God knows how many young boys. Sorry, but for a guy who stresses character and doing things right and by the book ... well, he failed bad in this case. Really bad.

Well maybe, but would you send your best friend to jail?

if they were really that good of friends, only thing you can do is walk away.. he notified the athletic director, and but as far as the rest of it goes, i would probably done the same just distance myself and let what is coming to him come...

even in the darkest moments you still gotta have loyalty to someone otherwise you will have no one.. what that guy did was sick, but joe pa deserves no beef for any of it...

if was my friend i would tell him im letting the athletic director know and i will be distancing myself from him, but since he is my good friend ill just walk away and suggest he figure out how to make it right...

but i agree still sick ****...
          NCAAF YTD
          Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Originally posted by DukiesBaby View Post
            Well maybe, but would you send your best friend to jail?
            In a heartbeat. There are some things that you can't just walk away from, and I would think a child molester is one of those.
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I have to agree with UDog on this one... in a heartbeat.
              NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
              MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
              MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
              NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
              Updated on 01/13/18
              ---
              One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

I'd be more apt to let my friend walk away in an accidental murder than a child molestation case. This is sad.

Comment

Joepa fired tonight!
                  Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

My Main Problem with this is, Why is it such a big issue now November 2011, why wait till now to fire the coach? they all knew about this ahead of time...

Joe Pa got hosed...

IMO Penn state is just a trash university right now, and the youth of america are watching this and to make this whole incident public like this, has ruined any chance at future football prospects... why choose penn state? you will be laughed at by your peers for going to the school of the pedifile... im still in my 20;s and all day today i hear the jokes coming out about penn state and joe pa.. ohio state, michigan are the big winners today, with all of this going down...

they should have not made this public, and just fired joe pa internally or asked him to resign..

(unless they did and the old man refused to resign)

anyways im done with this story, cant wait to hear about the next scandal in sports...

oj kills wife
                    nets player kills limo driver
                    damon staudimire caught passing through airport with weed wrapped in tin foil
                    baseball the streoid saga
                    micheal vick dog killer
                    plaxico shoot myself buress
                    penn state molesting lil boys
                    tom brady caught giving bill belichek hand job in local boston park

whats next? :dunno:
                    NCAAF YTD
                    Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units

Comment

Originally posted by DukiesBaby View Post
                      My Main Problem with this is, Why is it such a big issue now November 2011, why wait till now to fire the coach? they all knew about this ahead of time...

Joe Pa got hosed...
                      Dude, are you serious?

So what you're saying is ... it's okay for the one of the coaches of the football team to buttf**k little boys in the shower on campus, as long as the football team is winning and packing the stadium on Saturdays?

People who were entrusted with the well being of over 90,000 students ... the President, VP, AD, head football coach and countless others ... instead of doing the right thing and putting this sick f**k in jail, instead decided that it was more important to protect the "program" and they turned their back to it. So instead countless other boys had their lives and minds destroyed.

You say you're in your 20s, so you're likely not a father or grandfather yet. So what if it was you that this f**k was preying on? Or one of your buddies? Or your brother? Or cousins? Is it still okay then to just let it happen? JoePa is still winning games, so it's all good, right? You'll sacrifice your ass, your mental wellbeing and your life just so the football team can get to 10 wins and get a bowl bid?

This is bigger than JoePa and Penn State football. There are kids lives that were destroyed because JoePa, among many others, chose to do nothing and pretend it would go away. It came out now because THEY GOT CAUGHT!

The university is going to get their asses SUED BIGTIME!! We're talking millions and millions ... more than the football team is going to make in revenue this season.

Thank GOD it was made public! Or this guy would still be preying on the youths he claimed to be helping. The fact that all these people knew, and they tried to keep it quiet and away from the public is almost as much of a crime as Sandusky's acts.

Your insensitivity is astounding. The fact that you think JoePa and the football team is above all of this is whats wrong with our society these days.

I pray something like this never happens to you or anyone you know. I also hope that someday you come to grips with what you are saying, and gain some real perspective on life. As the father of three, two of them girls (who are 1-in-4 more likely to be victims of sex abuse) ... this story and the reaction of people who think JoePa of all people got hosed ... scares the living f**k out of me!!
                      Last edited by Badger; 11-10-2011, 09:32 AM.

Comment

OPEN LETTER ON A PHILADELPHIA WEB SITE TO PSU FANS...

“Dear Penn State Fan/Alumni,

You don’t know me. Sure, we may have seen each other once or twice at a road game or a tailgate, but aside from a passing glance, and an occasional hello, we are strangers. Heck, we’re actually more like enemies. After all, I’m a fan of The Ohio State University – tOSU, or O$U as you might call it. Since you guys joined the Big Ten Conference in the early-90s we’ve built a pretty spirited rivalry, with more than its fair share of heroics, heartbreaks, and triumphs. To be sure, we’ve both crossed the line on occasion. Urine balloon barbs and incontinence jabs have clouded the fact that we’re actually not that different, you and I. We’re both proud disciples of two of the most storied programs in all of college football, and although you’d be hard pressed to get a Buckeye fan to say it to your face, we respect the hell out of you and your traditions.

I’m writing because I know how you feel right now. The actions of your beloved president, coach, and athletic director have shaken your program to the core and have threatened your own faith in humanity. You’re shocked that someone you idolized could have done something so stupid, so selfish, so infuriatingly contradictory to the values they spent decades promoting. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not comparing what happened in Columbus to what’s alleged to have happened in State College. Only Bob Ryan is stupid enough to draw that parallel. What I am saying is that I know what it feels like to have a personal hero disgraced. To watch someone you admire, who did more good in a week than most of us do in our entire lifetimes get publicly shamed, and forced out under a cover of darkness. To see a legacy irrevocably stained and treasured accomplishments tarnished. To have one person’s mistakes drag your university’s good name through the mud. To be labeled an accomplice to the crime by virtue of your fan allegiances.

As I was driving to work this morning, I heard one of your own call in to The Herd and explain that he didn’t know how he was going to unapologetically put on the Blue and White and sing “Fight On, State” this Saturday. He’s not the only one to express that sentiment. Perhaps you’re feeling a little this way.

This is what I want to say to you. You are not Joe Paterno. You are not Tim Curley. You are not Gary Schultz. You are not Graham Spanier, and you are sure as hell not Jerry Sandusky. Their alleged sins are not your own. They may be the most recognizable faces of your beloved program, but they are not Penn State. They are not a 156 year old center of higher learning. They are not a century of football tradition. Their flaws cannot eclipse the innumerable scientific, artistic, and humanitarian contributions your university, and its 44,000 students and 570,000 living alumni have made and will continue to make to the world at large.

The spirit of a program, of a university, and of a state is so much bigger than any one person.

So do yourself a favor, and stop thinking about Joe Paterno. No amount of discussion can change what happened, and his bed is made for better or worse. Recognize that only time can tell how he will be remembered. (For what it’s worth, I hope beyond hope that the facts turn out favorably.) Say a prayer for the children, and on Saturday, put on your Silas Redd jersey, brave the cold, and cheer your ass off for your team. Not because you support the coaches, because you support the men on the field. Not because you endorse the administration, because you believe in the University as a collective whole. Penn State University has always been (and will always be) about one thing and one thing only: making life better.

It’s not just a motto, it’s a mission. And you’re still a part of that.

Pray for the children. Cheer for the team. And in two weeks, make the drive to Columbus, so you can watch us bury your Big Ten title aspirations in person.

Sincerely,

A Buckeye Fan”
                        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good letter there JoePa, thanks for sharing. I think we all can say we would do the right thing but if you were in that situation it would be a lot more difficult than we think. I could probably give JoePa a pass for going to the AD and hoping it would pass. The problem is that this dude was still allowed on campus, how do you still look at the guy and see him with kids and not think about what he is doing to them. I also have a problem with the parents who are speaking out now. Where were they when their 10 year old was hanging out with a 60 year old man. Ask questions, pay attention! I would bet that those sorry asses were just happy to pawn their kid off on someone and not have to deal with it. In my opinion, they are speaking out now for one of 2 reasons, either for their 15 minutes of fame or for a paycheck. The whole situation is disgusting but I would bet there are plenty of other programs across the country that have embarrassing situations that if they came to light we would be appalled at. This one is made worse because of the sick crime that most of us can't comprehend but there are plenty of other bad things that happen that are covered up.

Comment

The ****s starting to roll down hill. Rumors are that Sandusky's foundation was pimping out kids to rich donors. If this is the case, I hope they all bite the bullet. What a bunch of sick ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post
                              .....I also have a problem with the parents who are speaking out now. Where were they when their 10 year old was hanging out with a 60 year old man......I would bet that those sorry asses were just happy to pawn their kid off on someone and not have to deal with it.....
                              Not in defense of anyone but.....There are plenty of people who have dirt and will have dirt on their hands in this but the media is going for the highest profile people. If you look at the disgusting grand jury report, there is huge group of people who need to be looked at: the junior high coach at one of schools where he observed Sicko laying on top of the kid kissing him, the principal and teachers at that school who let the kid have unsupervised visits with Sicko, the mother of a victim and the two investigators who who confronted Sicko and although he admitted improper touching they did nothing, McQueary who observed Sicko in the shower with the kid in '02....might I add that McQueary was on spring break and out partying when he came back to the campus and saw the event....he might have been drunk, didn't want to get a DUI or released from his grad asst position so he went home to daddy to sober up, and what about his dad?! These are just a few beside the obvious people who had chances to step up! And how on earth would a parent let their child enroll at PSU when Sicko was still listed as employed there and PSU had some responsibility to report what happened to their minor male child and did not!? There have been many missteps and instances when people coulda, should, woulda had a chance to intervene but they did nothing. How come when situations of sexual abuse involves males it's viewed differently than when it happens to females? People almost always seem to put full trust in people of "authority", but please, please, please, know who your child is with for goodness sakes!
                              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                              X