Jim Rome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Rome

not a fan of Jim Rome...gives me hope and makes me mad at the same time due to the fact that it gives me hope that only in America will someone like Rome get his own TV show, but it also makes me mad that only in America will someone like Rome get his own TV show. LOL

but this made me smile :beerbang:

the Phat Phree ~ Target.Observe.Ridicule
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Don't like him either Q.....he's all fluff and can coin phrases, big freaking deal! The guy doesn't know jack about sports and I doubt if he can play anything besides hopscotch. I don't think Lee Corso needs to be on that list though...he's so damned stupid that he's at least entertaining! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I just.............................................. .............................can't stand............................................. ..............................the way he................................................ ...........................pauses................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................after every couple of words............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....say what you mean man............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................

Comment

Come on don't lie you are all CLONES..Actually I think I might be in the minority but I don't mind his show..Its usually the only thing on for me to listen to at that time so I think it has kind of grown on me..The one thing I do like about the show is he always seems to have pretty good guests on which means they are doing more of the talking than him..Did anyone hear the Barkley interview the other day LMAO..Sir Charles :nuts:

Comment

Barkley = :beerbang:

Great interview.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            I just.............................................. .............................can't stand............................................. ..............................the way he................................................ ...........................pauses................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................after every couple of words............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....say what you mean man............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................

WAR JML
            OUT
            :beerbang:
            If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Its surely an acquired taste.

I hated Rome when I first started listening years ago. Then all of a sudden, one day "I got" him. The Chris Everett thing was indeed gay though.

I dont mind the Rome show nowadays, especially when Terrence from Sierra Madre calls in. SOB should win the smackoff every year but gets robbed.

Comment

i can't listen to Rome anymore...he beats stuff to death...i mean his first take on it is funny.....20 minutes later when he is still beating it to death it gets old real fast. I actually started listening to him back in like '93 when he was on the Scrub Saturday show and it was just a local socal show during the week. Show used to be classic with a lot of characters who called in that were ALL like Terrance....now it is just mindless idiots who call and mutter the same ****......yo rome. props to you and janet, met you guys, you were great...im banging my monkey for the 3rd hour.....silk is picking up cans....i haven't listened to him in probably 4 or 5 years other than for brief moments which remind me of why i no longer listen to the show
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                X