Predictem.com poster Homedawg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictem.com poster Homedawg

it's rug muncher season.......got it going this weekend.......:beerbang: :beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

:beerbang: where tha hell ya postin' it at???? cant find hardly anything in mlb cept the pod thread... get yourself a "sticky":thumbs:

Comment

i posted it in the MLB section as always......NCAAWCWS....had a thread yesterday and today....it's there.....

Comment

I found it....try to get a sticky:beerbang:

Comment

Homedawg- next Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon we've got the rugmuncher super regionals (8 games best of 3), then the following weekend we've got the official WCWS (8 teams double elimination). Then starting a week from Thursday we've got the men's CWS starting (first weekend is 16 sites with 4 team double elimination, 2nd weekend is 8 x 2 team best of 3's, then the 8 team double elimination official CWS starts like June 13th).........:beerbang: :beerbang: ....get your wallet out....:beerbang:

Comment

FF, I'm very busy with da'bay right now.... dont have alot of time available everyday... will try and find ya this week...GL :beerbang:

Comment

FF, I'm going to try to make a comeback for the CWS runs. What site do you use for the first round?

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                FF, I'm going to try to make a comeback for the CWS runs. What site do you use for the first round?
                5dimes mostly for the rug munchers and regular CWS......it is getting more popular so more and more sites are carrying lines for the games.....i believe the greek and players only will have them up......

Comment

Working...
                X