Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preakness infield

Man was it out of control yesterday.

I mean I'm down for the partying and ****, but people wasting beer pisses me off.

But at the time I was all messed up and it was funny as hell to me for some reason.

Some guy landed on his head pretty hard and was taken out on a stretcher. I mean you gotta be pretty god damn stupid to climb up there in the first place.

The Running of the Port a pots

http://www.youtube.com/v/9n8xMAh29rc

LMAO that is why I got a seat I like to drink and have good time but they are just stupid:nuts:
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Your right BF, That is stupid and my dumbass jusy might do it if I had a helmut.
      If its fun, do it

Comment

I don't think I'd run that gauntlet even if I was sober! And I sure as **** ain't gonna waste beer by picking off some dumbass who't tyring to run across the tops of the ****ters.....:bang: :bang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I laughed so hard I started prairie doggin! (turd poppin out)

Comment

I had a friend who got beat up pretty bad in the infield for no reason whatsoever. It's a good time there but some people find a way to ruin anything.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
              I had a friend who got beat up pretty bad in the infield for no reason whatsoever. It's a good time there but some people find a way to ruin anything.
              yeah, there are always major *******s around. I seen some dude get his nose broke then get ushered out of the infield, talk about insult to injury.

Comment

What a bunch of white trash losers... The hideous beast masquerading as a woman at the end was more disgusting then the unathletic fat kids trying to run "the gauntlet".

Is that a tradition there or something? God, please tell me it's not... Monmouth Park never looked better in my eyes, haha...

Comment

Working...
                X