Kent St ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent St ?

Hey joepa was wondering if you could help me out with some questions about Kent St. This is non sports related. Not sure how I get my email addy to you.
    Kevin or a mod can you send it to him? Do appreciate.
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Shorts....do you have Yahoo instant messenger? My screen name is available in my profile, or just ask Kevin for my e-mail address. Let me know what's up bro!:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Ok maybe I need the glasses!

Hey joepa thanks for answering. I can't seem to find where your screen name is posted! Maybe I need those coke bottle glasses!! LMAO! I'm just wanting to get the scooop on something for my daughter!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Shorts....it's _________________
        Last edited by joepa66; 03-05-2007, 10:52 AM. Reason: took out screen name....
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Got it!

Got it Joepa! Thanks Bro!

Comment

Working...
          X