Site Sponsors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    I'll see what I can do dog. We might need to recruit you to scrog up the pics for us though lol.

With all the trademarks, copyrights, under 18's etc and weird ass laws out there I dont know whats legal and whats not. We've always avoided such content to steer clear of problems.

Maybe some day though.

Hey, what was up with that poster wanting to know what udogg looked like? WTF man.

Dont think anything on the net is copyright protected unless it is stated at the site the picture is hosted... thought you could drop an email to a couple sites with girls sports related, to get them to sponsor here....

Ud's stalker prolly a flamer, or could be gettin' info on internet gamblers????

members need to stop showin' $$$$, and just stick with "units" (unless your outside the U.S.)

Keep up the great work!...:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
      Ud's stalker prolly a flamer, or could be gettin' info on internet gamblers????

members need to stop showin' $$$$, and just stick with "units" (unless your outside the U.S.)

Ya know that thought crossed my mind... I don't even know when I switched from posting units to $$$, but would it really matter if I posted $$$ or units? Unless they get my acct history they have no proof....

Whatever, might as well switch it back to units anyway... that post really f-ed me up man, just came right out of left field.... creepy
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
        There, I feel better
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

There are some guys on here

That really have a following Joe,UD,BK

You never know these days with people

I mean , I remember when THE OTHER SIDE was shutting down , there were dudes losing their minds cause they weren't getting UD and Joepa's picks

IMO Units is def the way to go ..
          Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Last edited by homedawg; 05-27-2007, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Comment

VOTE HOMEDAWG
                for
                MARKETING GURU!

:beerbang:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                X