Quick Question, Kevin.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question, Kevin.....

Not a whole lot going on over in the PGA Forum...but I did post for the Memorial last weekend and intend to post for the US Open...neither here nor there, I had posted that I tailed Stanley on some of his picks last weekend. JoePa wanted to know if Stanley could starting posting his picks over here instead of "over there." I told JoePa that Stanley wasn't posting "over there" and that I got his picks from his free site.

So, here's the question....is it a "no no" to post a link to Stanley's site in the golf forum where I post my picks? Or, is it improper for me to post his picks over here that I got from his site?

Just wanted to keep everything in good form over here, so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks.
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

I appreciate your respect for the forum.

I've emailed and asked stanley if he'd come back and post picks. He didnt reply. I also noticed he took down his link to our old site (back when we were still there) so I dont know if he has something against us now or what.

I prefer not to link to any site, especially competitor sites.

I'd just post them as "picks you got off the web"

Stanley is surely welcome here if he wants to come back. The guys insight is second to none. He is dearly missed.

Comment

Understood.....thanks for the timely reply.

And I appreciate your appreciation of my respect for the forum...LOL!
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
        And I appreciate your appreciation of my respect for the forum...LOL!
        I appreciate your appreciation of Kevin's appreciation of your respect for the forum...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          I appreciate your appreciation of Kevin's appreciation of your respect for the forum...
          I appreciate your appreciation for Kevin, as he must appreciate our appreciation, knowing what a great job, he is doing here, and for all in appreciation!!!:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            I appreciate your appreciation for Kevin, as he must appreciate our appreciation, knowing what a great job, he is doing here, and for all in appreciation!!!:beerbang:
            I appreciate your appreciation for Leaf having an appreciation for Kevin and the appreciated job he does here, even though he does a great job it's often goes under-appreciated. I can also appreciate that ya'll have such a deep appreciation of the appreciation shown for the appreciation of this forum. And I appreciate all the money I've made from appreciating the picks of other appreciated cappers in this much appreciated forum!
            :glass:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I THOUGHT APPRECIATE WAS AT 3RD and Appreciated was at 2nd and Appreciately was at Short and APPRECIATION WAS AT FIRST Base and,,...
              ah nevermine!!!
              Either Black or Red...

Comment

Working...
              X