Time to start lopping some ******* heads off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to start lopping some ******* heads off

This **** has to stop. Every week we keep hearing about bad ****. I hope something like this happens in my presence some day. I'd love to go ape**** on this guy and rip the ****ers trachea out with my bare hands. ****!

Police found a body believed to be missing teenager Kelsey Smith on Wednesday, Overland Park Police Chief John Douglass said.

Smith, 18, had been missing since Saturday night, when she was apparently abducted from a Target store parking lot just in Overland Park, Kan.

Douglass said the body was found across the state line at a Grandview, Mo., lake. Positive identification was pending, but Douglass said volunteer searchers could stop their work.

Investigators have been seeking a young, goateed man videotaped leaving the Target store moments before the apparent abduction.

The man had not been identified and was not being called a suspect, but he might have information about Smith's disappearance, Overland Park Police Chief John Douglas said.

Kelsey’s parents, Greg and Missy Smith, said Wednesday on “The Early Show” that they do not know the man in the surveillance video.

“None of our immediate family recognize him,” Greg Smith told CBS.

Police on Tuesday released surveillance video showing an older-model Chevrolet pickup truck that they believe was involved in the teen’s disappearance. They earlier released video showing a woman they believe is Smith being forced into her car.

Just before 7 p.m. Saturday, the 1970s-model pickup pulled into the parking lot aisle where Smith had parked about one minute earlier, police said. A man is seen leaving the pickup and going into the Target store Smith had entered.

Smith, who graduated from high school less than two weeks ago, left the store around 7:10 p.m. and put packages into her car when someone ran toward her, police said.

“You see two individuals come together, and there is no separation of those two individuals,” Douglas said. “So it is easy to conclude there was some kind of incident at the back of the car. Then the car leaves.”

But the tape was “just not detailed enough” and was being enhanced at a forensics lab, Douglas said.

“We see activity,” Douglas said of the videotape. “We are moving on the assumption — because the prudent thing to do is to treat this as an abduction — that there was some kind of force involved.”

More than 50 detectives and officers from the area and the FBI were involved in the case, he said.

About two hours after Smith disappeared, her grandparents found her gray 1987 Buick in a parking lot at a mall in suburban Kansas City with her purse and packages still inside.

Investigators said they don’t know if Smith was picked at random or abducted by someone she knew. But Kelsey Smith’s 23-year-old sister, Stevie Hockersmith, said she was sure her sister did not know the man police were seeking.

I couldnt agree more Kevin. It's positively amazing that there are people out there with absolutely no, and I repeat NO conscience.

I hope they catch this guy, but as bad as it sounds, I hope someone tortures him first. And torture him hard, long and without mercy.

Oh yeah, as Johnny Cash sings, 'What's done in the dark will be brought to the light', and this guy is going to have to answer to the Lord for what he did.
    If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
    What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

It's amazing to me Kevin how we've evolved into a "throw away" society.....if we don't like someTHING or someONE we simply discard them! The stupid **** probably couldn't get any and his hormones went to his brain totally destroying any rational thinking processes, or maybe he's a mental weakling. Instead of trying to find some other way to get his rocks off he kidnaps someone, does his deed, and then kills her.....what a ******* waste of stem cells! Maybe if we go public floggings and executions we could curb this kind of behavior.....:bang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Joepa,

Im thinking we could get some venture capital for a startup company for torturing and axing convicted killers.

I bet we'd get some volunteers too ;)

Comment

We could probably get out own symbol on the DJIA or NASDAQ as well....LMAO:nuts:
          Last edited by joepa66; 06-11-2007, 10:56 AM.
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thank God all that crap with EP is over......maybe he's a candidate here too....LMAO:nuts:

Comment

It's sad that there were people probably standing around who seen this **** like nothing happened, they were just too big of pussies to get involved.

I'm just waiting for the day some poor ****er tries this when I'm around.

Comment

Working...
              X