Favorite Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
    I think I'd be blinded into gullibility by such a body too....poor guy didn't stand a chance!

YouTube - Bikini Prank

Most guys probably would...but I think the more important question is....would you sniff the bikinis?
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

I tried to sniff them, but my damn computer doesn't have that feature!!!

Comment

Hell yea....I'd a sniffed 'em too!
        And probably stole her panties off the hook they were hanging on......:beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Comment

LOL :nuts:

Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

A mother and her very young son were flying Southwest Airlines from Kansas City to Chicago

The little boy (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked, "If big dogs have baby dogs, and big cats have baby cats, why don't big airplanes have baby airplanes?"

The mother, who couldn't think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant.

So the boy went down the aisle and asked the flight attendant.

The flight attendant, who was very busy at the time, smiled and said, "Did your Mom tell you to ask me?"

The boy said, "Yes she did."

"Well, then, you go and tell your mother that there are no baby airplanes, because Southwest always pulls out on time. Have your Mom explain that to you."

Comment

CLEANING YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you get time... Try cleaning your computer monitor screen.
                >Anyone who's has ever owned an aquarium knows that you have to clean the
                >glass on the inside, sooner or later.
                >
                >Some people use to do that with a brush that is held to the glass by a
                >magnet on the outside. In that way you can clean the inside glass from the
                >outside by moving the brush up and down the glass with the magnet
                >apparatus.
                >
                >The same goes for the inside of the monitor screen you are watching right
                >now.
                >
                >Up until now there was no such cleaner, but thanks to Microsoft there now
                >is.
                >
                >Just Click on the below link and move your courser up, down, back, and
                >forth... This will clean the backside of your monitor screen.
                >The results are amazing.
                >
                >My computer screen looks much, much better now. You will be amazed at the
                >difference and how much better and clearer the words appear and less strain
                >on your eyes...
                >
                >For the best results it is recommended to do a thorough inside cleaning at
                >least once weekly.
                >
                >Click Below To Clean Your Screen!

http://www.25-88.com/clean_your_monitor/brush.swf

Comment

Brock-- Thanks!!!! the inside of my computer is spotless, thanks to you. The outside is dirty again though!!!

Comment

I must have been drinking to get this post in two areas.

Comment

What Starts with F and ends with K

A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, "Harry, what's your problem?"

Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!"

Ms. Brooks had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office.

While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.

Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"

Harry: "9."

Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"

Harry: "36."

And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know.

The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her, "I think Harry can go to the 3rd grade."

Ms. Brooks says to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions."

The principal and Harry both agreed.

Ms. Brooks asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"

Harry, after a moment: "Legs."

Ms. Brooks: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

The principal wondered why would she ask such a question!

Harry replied: "Pockets."

Ms. Brooks: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?"

Harry: "Pants."

Ms Brooks: What starts with a C, ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?"

Harry: "Coconut."

The principal sat forward with his mouth hanging open.

Ms. Brooks: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"

The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer, Harry replied, "Bubble gum."

Ms. Brooks: "What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?"

Harry: "Shake hands."

The principal was trembling.

Ms. Brooks: "What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat and excitement?"

Harry: "Firetruck."

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, "Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last seven questions wrong...... "

Comment

Here is how to join a gang.

Dumpalink.com - Your Daily Entertainment

Comment

I've watched this one about a dozen times, and I still laugh...

Worst Drunk Dunk Ever*Video
                          If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
                          What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Originally posted by NevadaJay View Post
                            I've watched this one about a dozen times, and I still laugh...

Worst Drunk Dunk Ever Video
                            LOL I watched this like Monday or Tuesday. I couldn't stop laughing either!
                            Last edited by AddictedToBetting; 07-12-2007, 03:36 PM.
                            Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

DAMN.....my computer screen is squeaky clean too......got dizzy from following the bouncing nipple though....LOL
                              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I found Janxko...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGOH-eUe-2E"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGOH-eUe-2E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:beer2:

Comment

Working...
                                X