Tony Soprano Is Dead!!!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Soprano Is Dead!!!?!?!?!?!

TONY SOPRANO IS DEAD!!!?!?!?!?! read for yourself....

In fact, the ending was genius if you've paid attention to the show or are just a fan of well developed and well thought out plots that all tie together and if you have the memory of a champ to remember it all… then the ending was simple, TONY GOT KILLED! But let me tell y'all why and explain in detail...

There were 4 people in the room total who had a reason to kill tony.....

The two black guys were paid before to kill Tony when his mother put a hit out on him but he was clipped in the ear in Season One.

The trucker at the booth near Tony was the brother of a Trucker, Christopher killed in DVD player robbery. We last saw the brother when he went to identify his dead brother's body.

And lastly, from the earlier seasons, the Italian man who was sitting at the counter stool, who the camera kept focusing in on, is Nikki Leotardo, Phil Leotardos nephew. He was in one of the early season episodes where Phil and Tony have a sit down....

Here is where the genius comes in....

When Tony walks into the Holston's, you see the camera focus on him, then it switches to his perspective, and you see him looking @ the booth hes gonna sit at...

Then the camera switches back to Tony's face, then it once again
    switches to his perspective, and it shows him looking @ the door and looking @ the people come in..... Everytime the door opens the chimes sound.......

Carmela walks in, Chimes.
    AJ walks in, Chimes.

This all happens while Meadow is parallel parking, still trying to get inside the restaurant....

At this point the camera switches back to Nikki Leotardo who goes in the bathroom...

Then it goes to a scene where Meadow finally parks and starts running into the diner...

The door is about to open, Tony looks up...

and No Chimes...

No Music...

Everything just goes black...

In one of the early episodes of the Sopranos, Tonys is talking with Bobby about what it must feel like to die.

Bobby says, "at the end, you probably dont hear anything, everything just goes black!"

This idea was revisited in the second to last episode when during the
    last seconds Tony is about to go to sleep and he flashes back to the memory of him and Bobby on the boat... "You probably dont hear anything everything just goes black"

So in the end, the Journey song was playing, the chimes on the door sounded but when Meadow came in, someone killed Tony.

This is the reason you didn't hear or see sh!t when he died.... it was from his perspective... and everything went black, then the credits.

Bada Bing!!
    I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
    2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
    3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Must download the all the Sopranos season tonight. I was waiting till the season ended, then I start DLing it to watch it all at once. Easier that way. :beerbang:

Especially when NBA and NFL is out of commission right now, it's a great time to start watching it all now.
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

i went back in my dvd's to look and im pretty sure thats not nikki leotardo ......so that debunks that theory IMO
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        i went back in my dvd's to look and im pretty sure thats not nikki leotardo ......so that debunks that theory IMO
        Yeah...and an interviewer asked Chase about this...and it is not the same black guys or Trucker either. Different actors. Chase really thought people were stretching with those observations.

Although I do agree with the fact that he died...because of the Bobby conversation, and the going black (no music). Chase is letting everyone have their own theories I guess...

Comment

The guy sitting at the counter is NOT Nikki Leotardo. It's a character that's never been seen before....

Slice of mob life (phillyBurbs.com) | Courier Times

The African-American men who come into the diner can't be the same guys who tried to whack Tony in season one for two reasons: One: At least one of them is dead. Two: They'd be about ten years older now, and these guys are still young.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Yeah...and an interviewer asked Chase about this...and it is not the same black guys or Trucker either. Different actors. Chase really thought people were stretching with those observations.

Although I do agree with the fact that he died...because of the Bobby conversation, and the going black (no music). Chase is letting everyone have their own theories I guess...
            i still dont think tony died.............we were part of this family for several years (like part of the mob) and chase whacked us the audience ......and tonys life goes "on and on and on" just my opinion tho

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

You're correct Dan!!! There's no way tony is dead as long as he is still alive in your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by redhog55 View Post
                You're correct Dan!!! There's no way tony is dead as long as he is still alive in your heart.
                & as long as you accept him as your personal savior LMAO
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                  i still dont think tony died.............we were part of this family for several years (like part of the mob) and chase whacked us the audience ......and tonys life goes "on and on and on" just my opinion tho
                  Originally posted by redhog55 View Post

:nuts: jk jk...hehehe
                  Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

totally not needed ATB :beerbang: :beerbang: :nuts: :nuts:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Tony is not dead, and he will be back!:beerbang:

Comment

The final scene in the Sopranos was pretty intense, IMHO. Chase left it open for interpretation. Personally, I don't think Tony is dead. I think the final scene let the viewers see life through Tony's eyes....and what I got from it was that Tony's life sucks. He is probably going to prison because of the guy who is testifying before the grand jury. And he has to spend his entire life wondering if the next person who walks by him, or is sitting in a restaurant is going to try to kill him. Tony is aware of the people sitting around him at the restaurant and maybe, through his paranoid eyes, the trucker does look like someone he has wronged in the past, the black guys remind him of what happened to him a few years ago, etc.

His life goes on...but it is a pretty pathetic life and its Tony's own doing. Jail and paranoia everyday....that's how life goes on for Tony.

I don't know...I could be totally wrong. But Chase isn't talking, so who knows.
                          "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
                          X