Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deadly Police Standoff (Graphic Footage)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadly Police Standoff (Graphic Footage)

WOIO Video Player

That ROCKS!!! He got what he wanted:boog: and a brave cameraman for keeping the camera steady :beerbang:

Comment

Clip won't play for me for some reason....just says it's loading...is Woio in Dayton, Oh?
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

It takes time to load... WOIO is up here in cleveland channel 19, this happened on the east side of town.... What up with CUTTS??? that dude is guilty as hell!!!

Comment

they couldn't have shot the kid in the leg?? Man they sat there until he pointed the gun at police then shot him dead. Shoot the ****er in the leg I'm sure his crazy mind would start to change after feeling bone split.
          I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
          2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
          3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

Originally posted by beermantm View Post
            they couldn't have shot the kid in the leg?? Man they sat there until he pointed the gun at police then shot him dead. Shoot the ****er in the leg I'm sure his crazy mind would start to change after feeling bone split.

Sure, take him away alive... then put him through the system, and on to an institution.... More money for us taxpayers.... I dont want to support that f'up:bang: The kid wanted to die, so the cop gave him what he wanted! Write the report and file it, then move on! :gulp:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              Sure, take him away alive... then put him through the system, and on to an institution.... More money for us taxpayers.... I dont want to support that f'up:bang: The kid wanted to die, so the cop gave him what he wanted! Write the report and file it, then move on! :gulp:
              spoken like a Texan even if you hail from Ohio LOL
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
              X