Dominos Pizza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominos Pizza

is it just me, or have they changed their recipe?

I just ordered a coupla pies and they taste like ****.

The company is starting to skimp on toppings too. Looks like Im gonna have to start cookin again!

thats one great thing about buffalo....i assume u-dog and vaz can speak for it as well......the pizza and wings are the best here :beerbang:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

95 bread...2 sauce...2 cheese...1 topping

Dominos percentage recipe break down.

Comment

They've got this new pizza out that is supposed to be the best delivered pizza. I'm not sure of the spelling, but it's like D'journo. Give it a try if it's in your area and let me know how it tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          thats one great thing about buffalo....i assume u-dog and vaz can speak for it as well......the pizza and wings are the best here :beerbang:

:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

:drunk:

IMO the best pizza in Buffalo- Bocce's, Prima & LaNova's

Wings- Duff's, Anchor Bar & LaNova's BBQ :beerbang:

Just went to Duff's the other day & had 1 wing made with the Death sauce... I normally eat hot which is 20,000 on the Scoville scale. This was 150,000! Turned out to be a pretty bad idea, that was no joke :yell:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              :drunk:

IMO the best pizza in Buffalo- Bocce's, Prima & LaNova's

Wings- Duff's, Anchor Bar & LaNova's BBQ :beerbang:

Just went to Duff's the other day & had 1 wing made with the Death sauce... I normally eat hot which is 20,000 on the Scoville scale. This was 150,000! Turned out to be a pretty bad idea, that was no joke :yell:
              Just sniffing those bad boys at duffs make your eyes water....:nuts:

Comment

ah la nova new york style pizza i like (know the owners.....real degenerate gamblers) ........not a fan of bocce or that style pizza at all..........when it comes to wings no where is better than ELMOS on millersport hwy.......in amherst.....great wings.....:beerbang: :beerbang:
                Last edited by dananderson32; 06-24-2007, 09:38 PM.
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I live in Texas. We got the best BBQ here in town. We got Rudy's BBQ and Sonny Bryans BBQ. Both places was air on the Food Network Channel and was highly recommended to go eat when you stop in Texas. :beerbang: :beerbang:
                  Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

ah la nova new york style pizza i like (know the owners.....real degenerate gamblers) ........not a fan of bocce or that style pizza at all..........when it comes to wings no where is better than ELMOS on millersport hwy.......in amherst.....great wings.....:beerbang: :beerbang:

I've never had Elmos (though I knoe where it is)...gonna have to check it out. All this talk (with some helpo from the brewzs) made me order foermk Novas NY style :drunk:

Comment

You're right kevin. I actually heard on the news that the price of milk is on the rise. So much that Pizza Hut and Dominos were forced to raise prices. Apparently, the new price of a plain cheese pizza is the same as the previously priced 1 topping pizza. Maybe Dominos didn't sacrifice on price, but on flavor.

I dunno though, it all tastes the same to me. I keep forgetting that Dominos has that 555 deal with 3 pizzas for 15 bucks. I still love my Pizza Boli's though. Not the best pizza, but a hot and fresh large 1 topping pizza is 6.99 over here.
                      39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
                      Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
                      Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Man I'm gettin hungry.........:beerbang:

Comment

Man I was drunk last night.....:guzzle:

Comment

Working...
                          X