• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude caught pumping hooker in back of Lowe's delivery truck lol

YouTube - Lowe's Delivery Driver Caught Having Sex with Hooker

Lmao!!

Comment

He must have had his beer goggles on too....YUCK! :nuts:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I bet $100 on a baseball game last night and got the same results!!!!!

Comment

roll her in flour and go for the wet spots... :puke: Way to make your kids proud!!
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

if anyone cares I almost got stabbed by a "hooker" last weekend. I didnt want to give her 5 dollars.
            Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
            NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
            NHL 7 - 9
            SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
            MLB 1 - 1
            NBA 7 - 5
            NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Damn, a five dollar ho???? she prolly had a toy knife...:laughing:

Comment

downtown toronto she was just walking up the street looked like a regualr girl until she jumped in my car and pulled her tits out asking what i want to do with her, i also didnt realize police was following me, so i didnt want to kick her out, so i drove her to this apartment and said for her to leave but she wanted compensation for her time since i wasnt gonna do **** with her, she said she wanted 40, but would accept 20....then out of desperation said 5 for food...i pretend i aint got ****...and she flipped out...crying screaming threatening to cut me..bangin her head...foamin at the mouth, then went back to normal then back to yelling...then start hitting my car...she lunged at me with a box cutter,,a small one...but the how couldnt keep it in her hand...it flew to my back seat...so I grabbed it,..and got out of my car..walked over to the passenger side open the door...and threw her out....

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                NHL 7 - 9
                MLB 1 - 1
                NBA 7 - 5
                NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Those tits must have really been ugly for you to be looking in the rear view mirror for cops!!!!!

That's why I always carry peanut butter crackers with me. Just in case a whore jumps into my car and demands $40 but will settle for $5 for food. Crackers cost me .25 cents, so I can save $4.75.

Sounds like you had Linda Blair in your car. Glad you made out alright!!:nuts:

Comment

lol...peanut butter crackers....but your right i forgot to desribe those ****s....man ...saggin and wrinkly....i wasnt turned on at all...she wasnt even that old probably late 20s but those tits had to be like 40....i guess it has to do with bad nutrition....not sure if the crackers would help though lol...

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                    NHL 7 - 9
                    MLB 1 - 1
                    NBA 7 - 5
                    NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Originally posted by redhog55 View Post

That's why I always carry peanut butter crackers with me. Just in case a whore jumps into my car and demands $40 but will settle for $5 for food. Crackers cost me .25 cents, so I can save $4.75.
                      Now that was funny
                      a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                      Sides: +17.4 units
                      Totals: +0 units
                      In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                      Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Working...
                      X